Caption this: | The Boneyard

Caption this:

Reaction Score
My favorite Nika photo. Sweet and innocent. until she's not!

1669124332713.png

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Just a side comment. Not only does Nika terrorize opposing players, but I actually think she scares her own teammates. She already broke Aaliyah’s nose in practice and in the NC St game, while diving after a lose ball, she sent Aaliyah sprawling on the floor.

There was another play when Lou hit her 1st shot of the game, a 3-pt shot from the top of the key and was subsequently fouled and knocked to the floor by her defender. Nika came sprinting over and began screaming about 2” from Lou’s face. The expression on Lou’s face was. “Please don’t hit me.”

Add in Nika’s propensity to give out Chest bumps, high 5’s and I am fearful of head butts as well, and Nika is clearly a danger to others. :cool:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Good thing this isn't a thread to ask people what she was saying as she got up... ;)
Yeah I did a little lip reading there as well. :eek:

As for the captioning:

C70DCF9B-2809-4515-8A70-BB962E8327D6.jpeg

“You don’t want to make me angry. You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry”

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Just a side comment. Not only does Nika terrorize opposing players, but I actually think she scares her own teammates. She already broke Aaliyah’s nose in practice and in the NC St game, while diving after a lose ball, she sent Aaliyah sprawling on the floor.

There was another play when Lou hit her 1st shot of the game, a 3-pt shot from the top of the key and was subsequently fouled and knocked to the floor by her defender. Nika came sprinting over and began screaming about 2” from Lou’s face. The expression on Lou’s face was. “Please don’t hit me.”

Add in Nika’s propensity to give out Chest bumps, high 5’s and I am fearful of head butts as well, and Nika is clearly a danger to others. :cool:
If you are recalling the play where Aaliyah ended up being called for a travel, it appeared to me that a NCSU player shoved Nika in the back, causing her to dive on to Aaliyah. All 3 refs ignored what had happened.

Just my opinion tho.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Nika just oozes passion which is rubbing off on the other players. Passion will serve us well this year, and this can mask any of our shortfalls. The will to compete hard is what we are all about. Bring on everybody.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Nika just oozes passion which is rubbing off on the other players. Passion will serve us well this year, and this can mask any of our shortfalls. The will to compete hard is what we are all about. Bring on everybody.
Wait, Nika's ooze is rubbing off on other players? That sounds decidedly unhygienic.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Geno said after CD had her medical scare that Nika was the player most affected emotionally. He also added that CD and Nika fight like cat's and dog's every day in practice. I would love to know more about their interaction and what fuels their fire.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I loved it when the color commentator wondered if UConn had someone counting the number of times Nika ends up on the floor during a game. Nika is pure energy and a lot of it carries over to the rest of the team. That is why Geno has stated the team has a different attitude when Nika is on the floor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom