Caption This

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Kia: "Watch out! She's snapped!!!"

Laska: "I kill you!"

usa_today_10674451.0.jpg

Reaction Score
you may think these captions are a bit exaggerated but in a state tournament game the other day I heard a girl scream to one of my daughter's teammates after being tied up "I'm going to rip your throat out" right in front of the ref.........not even a T...........

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
you may think these captions are a bit exaggerated but in a state tournament game the other day I heard a girl scream to one of my daughter's teammates after being tied up "I'm going to rip your throat out" right in front of the ref....not even a T......

It is the Sticks and Stones Postseason Rule. It's right there in the Tournament Appendix, 1.1.26, right after the Vic Shaeffer gets to walk all over the court exception. :eek::rolleyes::p

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I had an employee who was excited beyond belief about a moose hunting trip to some where in the north woods. He was bragging about such deal I got! He and his companions were to be flown to a remote lake and dropped off. The pilot never warned them about what was waiting for them. The plane returned in a week. When he came back to work he looked like he had contracted some God awful disease. The reason for "such a deal" and his appearance was black fly season. My God! There was hardly a clear patch of skin on the guy. Apparently the black fly cares less if it must get your blood through your clothes. The kicker really messed with the poor man's head. He bagged a moose and field dressed it. They loaded it on the plane. Upon take off the pilot announced he must have taken on water in one of the pontoons and unless they threw the moose out they would crash. The employee told me if he knew how to fly he would have tied the pilot to the moose and dumped both of them into the lake. OMG! He is in pain and we were in tears rolling on the floor laughing. Nice people we were! :D
f03825cc-8fff-4b34-8bb0-4b623fb0850c.jpg

Been there. Done that! Even worse than the Minnesota Mosquito .

Reaction Score
It is the Sticks and Stones Postseason Rule. It's right there in the Tournament Appendix, 1.1.26, right after the Vic Shaeffer gets to walk all over the court exception. :eek::rolleyes::p

just for the record, I neglected to add word in that earlier statement

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
In a post game interview, Geno mentioned (with a big grin) how upset Laksa was off stage looking at the Conference Championship ceremonies and was very impressed at how "pissed" she looked when UConn was getting the bling. " A great competitor. Those Latvians are tough. "

Reaction Score
DON'T YOU DARE...Not in my house Laksa...best wishes from KIA!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom