Captain Fantastic | The Boneyard

Captain Fantastic

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm not sure how wide this movie is going to open this weekend or if it will ever open that wide, but if you can, go see it. You're either going to love it or hate it and if you hate it, I might carve your brain out of your head to see what's wrong with it.

It was written and directed by Matt Ross, aka Gavin Belson from Silicon Valley. The cast is terrific, the script is terrific and the direction is terrific.

I had never heard of the movie before seeing it tonight at a preview, but it's special and I think some of you will really enjoy it.

Reaction Score
Elton John will always be Captain Fantastic.

Elton_John_-_Captain_Fantastic_and_the_Brown_Dirt_Cowboy.jpg

Reaction Score
The trailer when I saw it gave off a strong Little Miss Sunshine vibe and was otherwise pretty interesting looking. Looks like the next hipster darling. You're not a secret hipster are you Fishy?

Reviews have been solid thus far and Viggo is always fanta... erm, good. Looks like something the wife might want to see once it expands into more theaters.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The trailer when I saw it gave off a strong Little Miss Sunshine vibe and was otherwise pretty interesting looking. Looks like the next hipster darling. You're not a secret hipster are you Fishy?

Reviews have been solid thus far and Viggo is always fanta... erm, good. Looks like something the wife might want to see once it expands into more theaters.

Hipsters aren't really into throat punching tho.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Hipsters are OK. The problem is the hipster s. There's a difference.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom