Cappie Pondexter - Missing? | The Boneyard

Cappie Pondexter - Missing?

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Last night I was scrolling through IG and there was a post about Cappie Pondexter being missing. Went to Google, didn't find anything, and by the time I circled back around to IG, there was a follow up post saying she was safe.

Both of those posts were gone this morning.

And now...

Thought there might be some folks here who are interested in following this story as it develops.

Reaction Score
I think, as I read the story as it broke, was that she was missing only because she was in police custody. (I haven't read the links provided here.)

Something happened (including an assault) and folks close to her were subsequently concerned for her well-being, couldn't find her, but it turns out she was in police custody at the time. Is that how others read it?

Reaction Score
I think a profane and loud public insult could be battery. I haven't seen assault mentioned.

Reaction Score
I think a profane and loud public insult could be battery. I haven't seen assault mentioned.

Absolutely right you are. I saw “battery” and conflated that with assault. My error.

Reaction Score

No, you can NOT be arrested for assault for a "profane and loud public insult", amazingly the 1st Amendment still exists in California. Though words alone are not assault, threatening to hit someone with an object is considered assault when accompanied by an action that shows intent to carry out the threat,(example threatening to hit somebody with an object then swinging and missing) However, when dealing with Domestic Violence situations, I believe prolonged verbal abuse can be considered assault under some of California's DV laws.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
TL;DR
Cappie Pondexter is missing.
No she’s not.
Yeah she is.
Nah she’s just been arrested.
Yeah but then she was missing.
Oh wait, here she is....

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
TL;DR
Cappie Pondexter is missing.
No she’s not.
Yeah she is.
Nah she’s just been arrested.
Yeah but then she was missing.
Oh wait, here she is....

If it weren't for the fact that he's dead, I'd be talking to Don Imus.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom