Can't wait for tomorrow... | The Boneyard

Can't wait for tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
and my one game for the year...

Looking forward to enjoying the tailgate and the game. If you see a big guy wandering around with a Germany scarf hanging off of his belt that will be me...

Seth

Reaction Score

Looking forward to enjoying the tailgate and the game. If you see a big guy wandering around with a Germany scarf hanging off of his belt that will be me...

Seth

Hey, let me buy you a beer. I have the blue cooler, blue cups, blue canopy and red grill. :) You should be able to spot me pretty easily.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I'm looking forward to the game as well. A lot of questions are going to be answered tomorrow.

Reaction Score

Seth
First, thank you for your service. If you're strolling around Blue Lot & see Husky & National Guard canopies (Might be joined by an NCSU Wolfpack Canopy) near a Blue Dodge pickup- there's a frosty one with your name on it in the cooler.

Reaction Score
First, thank you for your service. If you're strolling around Blue Lot & see Husky & National Guard canopies (Might be joined by an NCSU Wolfpack Canopy) near a Blue Dodge pickup- there's a frosty one with your name on it in the cooler.
Thanks Coach... I'm actually in Germany on private business, not in the service. Does the offer stand?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Hey, let me buy you a beer. I have the blue cooler, blue cups, blue canopy and red grill. :) You should be able to spot me pretty easily.

That's you? Why didn't you say so before?

Reaction Score
This is my one home game for the year too. I just landed in Chicago and I am waiting to board for Hartford. If you see me tomorrow, I'll be the one wearing blue:)

Reaction Score
This is my one home game for the year too. I just landed in Chicago and I am waiting to board for Hartford. If you see me tomorrow, I'll be the one wearing blue:)
Sadly that will only narrow it down to about 20K people as the remaining 18K-20K will be wearing a rainbow of colors, none of which will be blue

Reaction Score
Sadly that will only narrow it down to about 20K people as the remaining 18K-20K will be wearing a rainbow of colors, none of which will be blue

We could have a bluebird sky tomorrow and two dozen knuckleheads will still wear blaze orange raincoats, and they will be visible on tv and from outer space as well.

Seriously, this is a big game, I planned leave around this many months ago.

Reaction Score
Thanks Coach... I'm actually in Germany on private business, not in the service. Does the offer stand?
An offer issued is not rescinded. I like to meet "Yarders".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom