Can't believe I'm with Bill Plaschke | The Boneyard

Can't believe I'm with Bill Plaschke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
On Around The Horn yesterday, Bill Plaschke came out and said that Donald Brown would be better than Jamal Charles in the game today. The other four immediately started ridiculing the guy. In fact they were still busting him about DB during that little cut-in during the commercial break. Ef 'em all, c'mon Donnie!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Saw that too.

Platsxhe has a cool stat that DB leads the NFL in yards after contact. He didn't qualify if it was raw number of yards or yards per carry, but it confirms what we all saw at UConn. DB doesn't go down easy.

Reaction Score
The talking heads on ESPN radio yesterday were saying the reason the Colts are playing so well lately is because Donald Brown has been starting RB and they've adjusted their run blocking so he can run the seams (whatever that means, not an expert). This has also opened up the passing game for Luck...so, yeah, go Donald!!

Reaction Score
Football talking heads very seldom go against conventional wisdom or perception, even if their own eyes and statistics say otherwise. Not sure exactly why that is, but I suspect a lot of these guys simply make coin for who they once were rather than for their superior analytical skills and intelect.

Reaction Score
He's never gotten any respect in the NFL but he still there and starting a playoff game. Go Donald Brown!

Reaction Score
On Around The Horn yesterday, Bill Plaschke came out and said that Donald Brown would be better than Jamal Charles in the game today. The other four immediately started ridiculing the guy. In fact they were still busting him about DB during that little cut-in during the commercial break. Ef 'em all, c'mon Donnie![/quotpsychicpsychic
On Around The Horn yesterday, Bill Plaschke came out and said that Donald Brown would be better than Jamal Charles in the game today. The other four immediately started ridiculing the guy. In fact they were still busting him about DB during that little cut-in during the commercial break. Ef 'em all, c'mon Donnie!
psychic

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Football talking heads very seldom go against conventional wisdom or perception, even if their own eyes and statistics say otherwise. Not sure exactly why that is, but I suspect a lot of these guys simply make coin for who they once were rather than for their superior analytical skills and intelect.

No way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate