Cannot wait til.... | The Boneyard

Cannot wait til....

Reaction Score
...we get real.... defense plays scared/weak.... respects our opponents way too much. Zero confidence in their own abilities... smh... sickening....

These kids are more talented than this.

Reaction Score
For a second I thought somebody read my comment, told the team, and then tge started playing a little better

Reaction Score
...we get real.... defense plays scared/weak.... respects our opponents way too much. Zero confidence in their own abilities... smh... sickening....

These kids are more talented than this.
I think JM will get a great staff and maybe Steven Krajewski and Tyler Phommachanh will be the next DO...

Reaction Score
Just when I thought we cared about this game just as the 3rd quarter comes to an end.... the UCF WR had one foot on the out of bounds line, our DBs give up on the sideline play and he gains another 10-15 yards. Nobody on our side is paying attention...then they almost score a TD on a run play (porous tackling) just as the quarter ends.
Well.... at least our D didn't give up any points that quarter....

Reaction Score
....we stop getting destroyed by every opponent just about every week, every season. Let's start with that.

Reaction Score
Our D is pretty bad, let’s not delude ourselves. They just aren’t historic level bad. They did make some nice occasional stops which they couldn’t do in the past. They also continued to make some terrible plays. Spanos got burned in the save play twice which was used the week before with an obvious player substitution. Spanos sucks.

Reaction Score
To me its the stupid penalties. We gave them a first down on 4th down when we lined up a defender over the center on a punt. No one on the defense or sideline could pick that up? That is terrible coaching. So done with this staff.

I hope Mora gets some discipline here.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Honestly the dudes we have on D aren’t bad. They are just always in short field position and usually get exactly 45 seconds to catch their breath after run run incomplete punt. Clemson had 3 4th down conversions on one drive last week because no one fears our offense.

Tyler P, Carter, Ross, Marion, Brewton, Houston, Drayton are all talented guys and half the people I just listed have missed all or most of the season. Get them all back and god willing a rebuilt OLine with lots of transfers and we can compete next year.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
To me its the stupid penalties. We gave them a first down on 4th down when we lined up a defender over the center on a punt. No one on the defense or sideline could pick that up? That is terrible coaching. So done with this staff.

I hope Mora gets some discipline here.
How many 12 men on the field have we had? Too many to count.

Reaction Score
Mora hired a really good staff and recruited a really good class with some serious talent from the portal. Also, Tyler Phommachanh to stay healthy for a whole season.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I cannot wait until there is an offensive who stops using the Sieve technique to block
Portal …. Heavy use of the portal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom