Candace Parker Final 4 picks (Men and women) | The Boneyard

Candace Parker Final 4 picks (Men and women)

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Candace Parker has made her picks. I was surprised that she went with all the one seeds on the women's side. On the men's side she has UCONN, NC, TENN and KY.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
That other lady kept interrupting Parker and didn't let her get all her words out . . .

Reaction Score
That other lady kept interrupting Parker and didn't let her get all her words out . . .
Ohhh, then maybe I WILL watch the clip.

Also, has Parker ever thought about wearing scarves?

Reaction Score
Who--Gayle King? Maybe I was watching a different clip, because I didn't get that at all. Candace was able to say what she wanted/needed to say. If anything, Nate Burleson interrupted her a couple of times (but nothing major here, either).

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Who--Gayle King? Maybe I was watching a different clip, because I didn't get that at all. Candace was able to say what she wanted/needed to say. If anything, Nate Burleson interrupted her a couple of times (but nothing major here, either).

She cut her off asking about LSU right as Candace was about to explain why she picked Texas among her Final Four picks.

Reaction Score
She cut her off asking about LSU right as Candace was about to explain why she picked Texas among her Final Four picks.
DONT BE MESSIN WITH GAYLE KING.

She's a Connecticut institution.

• Haha
Reactions: mmt

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member