Canadians Abroad Roundup: Aaliyah Edwards playing must-see basketball for UConn | The Boneyard

Canadians Abroad Roundup: Aaliyah Edwards playing must-see basketball for UConn

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
"Different teams scout me differently now, but last year most teams would sag off of me. So, me being able to consistently hit that 15-footer has been effective for me this season.'

"OW: Who is your favourite player to study and watch and maybe take some stuff from their game?
(Oops!) In the WNBA, I would definitely say Candice Parker. I like how she plays and that she’s a versatile player."

"OW: And plus, there must be a part of you that wants to get back at (Laeticia) Amihere and South Carolina, right?

AE: For sure. For her to stop rubbing it in my face. Yes, definitely. Because whenever we connect with the national team, she always needs to bring it up. I got two more years left at college, so we’ll see what happens."

Regarding the following web link address, cut and paste it into your browser bar without the 5 leading and trailing z's to see the article. Immediate link access does not seem to work.

zzzzzhttps://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/article/canadians-abroad-roundup-aaliyah-edwards-playing-must-see-basketball-for-uconn/zzzzz

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom