Can we stop crying over spilled milk? | The Boneyard

Can we stop crying over spilled milk?

Reaction Score
1. We lost. It’s 1 game, anything can happen.
2. Z isn’t walking back through the door so let’s stop whining about it. She made a decision she thought was best for her, which is what we all do.
3. Kia & Gabby were very good defensively & losing them will be tough but our team system is more important than individual defense.
4. We have the best duo in college basketball next season in Lou & Pheesa.
5. Our coach is pretty good too.
6. We are almost a lock for the Elite 8. When looking at it this way we will have to win just 3 games in a row. Will it be hard? Sure but it was even harder for S. Carolina & ND to do it the last 2 years. It’s a little bit about luck.

So can we stop focusing on what we don’t have and what we do, please! It’s time to move on & enjoy it.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
2. Z isn’t walking back through the door so let’s stop whining about it. She made a decision she thought was best for her, which is what we all do.
3. Kia & Gabby were very good defensively & losing them will be tough but our team system is more important than individual defense.
6. We are almost a lock for the Elite 8. When looking at it this way we will have to win just 3 games in a row. Will it be hard? Sure but it was even harder for S. Carolina & ND to do it the last 2 years. It’s a little bit about luck.

So can we stop focusing on what we don’t have and what we do, please! It’s time to move on & enjoy it.

Really like your positive outlook, we do need a little more of that. But don't you think that in point 5. your understating things just a bit? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Nice post. I'm still not ready to move on. But when I am, I know these points will be top of mind. :)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

How dare you. You'd better take back all this positivity or I'm turning this car around right now.

Reaction Score

Completely agree. Yea, the losses have hurt, but no one died and next season there will be games to look forward too.

Reaction Score
I completely agree with your assessment and thank you for injecting some positivity back into the Boneyard. I feel awful for the ladies that they lost but they had a phenomenal season and they have so much to be proud of. So much negativity on a few groups and websites that have caused me to stop reading a lot. They are college students and are being bashed for losing in the national semifinals. While UConn’s expectation is to always win they are human. No game is perfect and they will take this and learn from it.

Reaction Score
What would really help us to move on would be to land Sam Brunelle. That would start the healing process.
Other than that we can all eat Cadbury Eggs

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
But, but, but ...

The milk! It's everywhere! And there's no way to clean it all up! No matter how hard you try to clean it up, it will still be sticky! And there's no way to replace all the milk that was spilled! The dairy industry is on the verge of complete collapse! This is the end of milk as we know it!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
But, but, but ...

The milk! It's everywhere! And there's no way to clean it all up! No matter how hard you try to clean it up, it will still be sticky! And there's no way to replace all the milk that was spilled! The dairy industry is on the verge of complete collapse! This is the end of milk as we know it!
Don't worry. It's all fake milk and fake cows anyway.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
What would really help us to move on would be to land Sam Brunelle. That would start the healing process.
Other than that we can all eat Cadbury Eggs

So many good kinds of cadbury eggs.

I could eat all of them.

Reaction Score

I like milk... when it spills it is sad... but it could be worse... it could be wine.......

Reaction Score
I like milk... when it spills it is sad... but it could be worse... it could be wine..
Crying over spilled milk can be considered a sort of whine and
you would all cry over spilled milk if you had your mouth full of dry cookies and nothing to wash it down with.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom