Can we pin this to top of board? | The Boneyard

Can we pin this to top of board?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Such an awesome story for this young man. Always dreamed of being a Husky. Accomplished that goal and proceeded to lead them to back to back NCAAs for the first time in a decade.

Appreciated him as a person and player during this time here!

Reaction Score
who's going to start the transfer portal tracker thread?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Mind you, it has nothing to do with Cole’s academic standing. A 4.0 student at St. Anthony High in Jersey City, N.J., where he played for Bob Hurley Sr. and was salutatorian of his senior class, Cole has been named to the All-Academic Team for both the Big East and American Athletic Conference the past two seasons.

Such a quality man. I have so much respect for the way he approaches his life and seeks excellence in anything he undertakes. I would love to have him back, but I absolutely wish him well if he decides it’s time to leave. He’s another guy that I look forward to seeing all the good things that life will surely hand him.

Reaction Score

“I just think he’s ready to move on,” Javicia continued, “and see what the next phase of his life has for him.”
I think he's very likely gone but just to provide the full context of the quote, this is the next line

R.J. hasn’t revealed what he wants to do yet to his mom, and certainly not publicly. He very well may not even know what his plans are yet

Reaction Score
Asian Reaction GIF

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I think he's very likely gone but just to provide the full context of the quote, this is the next line

R.J. hasn’t revealed what he wants to do yet to his mom, and certainly not publicly. He very well may not even know what his plans are yet
Not to mention that the article is from three weeks ago, which is an eternity these days.

Reaction Score

Pin this one instead.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score

R.J. hasn’t revealed what he wants to do yet to his mom, and certainly not publicly. He very well may not even know what his plans
Not to mention that the article is from three weeks ago, which is an eternity these days.

So your saying there's a chance.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

Truth. But in 54 years on Earth there is only one axiom more true than " always trust content from Adub"

And thats " always trust content from momma"

Both are fallible. Both are bad bets against ;-)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom