Can we offer this 10 year old kid? | The Boneyard

Can we offer this 10 year old kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.daronqb.blogspot.com/

Check out QB sensation Daron Bryden who plays for the Manchester Sentinels- I say we offer! just kidding, but keep close tabs on this kid, looks like he has a bright future.

Check out some of the names in the comment section

Reaction Score
his dad has been on this site a few times. apparently he likes UConn so i think we're in the lead so far.

pj

Reaction Score
Better start the 2018 thread on the recruiting forum!

Reaction Score
His father intends to take him to the NC State game. He'll probably be pursued in a few years.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I say we offer every ten-year old in Florida and Texas - that's probably a several hundred thousand offers, but let's get a jump on things.

We'll sort the rest out later.

Reaction Score
I say we offer every ten-year old in Florida and Texas - that's probably a several hundred thousand offers, but let's get a jump on things.

We'll sort the rest out later.
Imagine the pipelines we could establish.

pj

Reaction Score
Imagine the pipelines we could establish.

Imagine the NCAA penalties for having 3 million scholarship football players.

Reaction Score
Thanks! Daron and his Junior Pee Wee team is doing great so far! They won 4 in a row and they are in first place with 4-1 record. Daron has been unstoppable. He threw 8 TD passes the last 4 games total with only 1 INT (had an INT in his first game) If you like to read how he is doing you can check out his blog www.DaronQB.blogspot.com Thanks for the support guys!

Reaction Score
Hey guys,

Great News! Daron's team, Manchester Sentinals Junior Pee Wee clinched 1st place and # 1 seed playoff for the South Division Junior Pee Wee Division 1 for Central Mass Pop Warner League yesterday after beating Boston Raiders at Boston! We won the last 6 games. Record 6-1 and last regular season game is next Sunday vs South County!

Daron's Passing Stats: 37-61 624 total passing yards, 10 TDs passes, 1 INT and 6 2 points conversion pass

Go Sentinals!!!!!

Reaction Score
can he block a blitzing LB ??? If so, get a waiver, and get him in TODAY !!!

DD, congrats on the kid's accomplishments. As a father of a 10 year old, i can imagine how proud you are. Its a great feeling.

Reaction Score
Darin not only are u blessed with a great work ethic Sound footwork and a rocket arm. You beat a Boston team. Way to go.

pj

Reaction Score
Good video. Fire the Green PeeWee coach!

Reaction Score
because its funny as heck. its not darons teams, his knows which way to run and stuff.
nevermind the first time I clicked on it it went to that barstool.com site. Now I see the football relevant part

Reaction Score
can he block a blitzing LB ??? If so, get a waiver, and get him in TODAY !!!

DD, congrats on the kid's accomplishments. As a father of a 10 year old, i can imagine how proud you are. Its a great feeling.
Thank you and yes I am very proud of him. He amazes me every year. Hes playing the best football season ever. He is reading the defense a lot better this year who to pass and etc.

Reaction Score
Darin not only are u blessed with a great work ethic Sound footwork and a rocket arm. You beat a Boston team. Way to go.
Thank you. He goes to camps and works hard. He got selected to go to Las Vegas for PRIDE All Star game for 5th graders as a starting QB in Jan 2013!

Reaction Score
because its funny as heck. its not darons teams, his knows which way to run and stuff.
LoL Daron did play that team last year when they were in JPW before they all moved up to Pee Wee this season. They were all over Daron and chasing him all the times. Daron was tough that day! (It is in the video the color of the team is red at the end of the video, 2011 Season Highlight on YouTube)

Reaction Score
Thank you. He goes to camps and works hard. He got selected to go to Las Vegas for PRIDE All Star game for 5th graders as a starting QB in Jan 2013!
We have to wait another 8 years? Dammit.

Reaction Score
We have to wait another 8 years? Dammit.
LoL I dont want him to grow up too fast! I want him to grow SLOW We are having an awesome time. Hes a great kid! One of the Division 1 colleges contacted me last month about him! It s crazy. Loomis Chaffee contacted me about Daron to play for them in HS. So we prolly will hear more down the road and make decisions!

Reaction Score
Manchester Sentinals won a thriller playoff game last night. We are playing defending champion Worcester Vikings tomorrow at 3 30 at Auburn MA for Central Mass D1 JPW Champion! The final score was 20-19 We were up 20-6 but Winchendon controlled the clock in the 2nd half and the offense had 4 snaps in the 2nd half. Daron was amazing! He had 9-12 passing 124 passing yards total 2 TD passes and 2 2 point conversion pass all in the first half!!!! No passing attempts in the 2nd half!

Reaction Score
please, not this again...

i wish we could pull up those old threads and the threads from the Penn St boards when they ripped into this guy.

i hope the absolute best for this kid and hope all his dreams come true, but the dad is beyond ridiculous.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Hey Hope all is well with everyone here! Daron and I are looking forward watching the UConn football games this year with the new uniforms! FYI Daron will be playing for the Hartford Hurricanes this season! Youth1.com just wrote an article about him today. http://youth1.com/~youth1/index.php...is-now-get-to-know-rising-star-daron-bryden …

“Being at Temple was a great experience because I met the coaches and they really liked me a lot,” said Bryden. “Coach Satterfield, the offensive coordinator, said that I was better than half of the high school quarterbacks there and that I have a great chance in the future! I was the youngest QB at the camp and it was a great experience throwing with the older kids.”

Then he gave me some candy, patted me on the head and said "run along now".

Kudos to Daron and all of his achievements but your next post should come after his nuts drop.

Reaction Score
please, not this again...

i wish we could pull up those old threads and the threads from the Penn St boards when they ripped into this guy.

i hope the absolute best for this kid and hope all his dreams come true, but the dad is beyond ridiculous.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You don't see a lot of teams get 2 safeties in one half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom