Can We Keep This Ref Crew | The Boneyard

Can We Keep This Ref Crew

Reaction Score
I am always pretty hard on referees. So I am really pleased to reflect on the UConn - Oregon game and say I have no complaints!

I hope this referee crew was noticed and will be awarded a semi-final game or the final game in Dallas!

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
They are not a crew, you would only get individuals. Penny Davis is a Pac12 ref that actually works a number of other P5 conferences (is isn't all that common). Grinter is (or has been) one of the busiest refs over the years. I'm not fond of Zentz, but he has been around a long while. I would suspect that at least one of them may turn up at the FF.

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score
They are not a crew, you would only get individuals. Penny Davis is a Pac12 ref that actually works a number of other P5 conferences (is isn't all that common). Grinter is (or has been) one of the busiest refs over the years. I'm not fond of Zentz, but he has been around a long while. I would suspect that at least one of them may turn up at the FF.
A Quality Group !!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
If the NCAA officiating supervisor agrees with you, they might. Officials who go to the semis and finals will be drawn from the last four games.

Reaction Score
Be careful what you wish for. We need refs that will call reaches or Miss St will turn us over A LOT!!! Unfortunately, the risk is that one of our kids ends up in foul trouble. This is where a shallow bench really hurts.

Reaction Score
Agreed!

But sometimes you don't notice ref's when your up by 30 ha.

But no that crew was awesome. There were some clear fouls on both sides not called and I loved it. Top crew but pretty clean game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom