Can We Get Voting on This One? Gabby Again | The Boneyard

Can We Get Voting on This One? Gabby Again

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
2018 Cheryl Miller Small Forward of the Year Award.

The winner of the 2018 Cheryl Miller Small Forward of the Year Award will be determined by a combination of fan votes and input from the Basketball Hall of Fame’s selection committee. Fans are encouraged to visit www.HoophallAwards.com to cast their votes March 2-23. The winner of the 2018 Cheryl Miller Small Forward Award will be announced during ESPN2’s telecast of the national semifinal games in the 2018 NCAA Women’s Final Four in Columbus, Ohio on Friday, March 30.

The other four finalists for the Cheryl Miller Aware are Shakayla Thomas (Florida State), Sophie Cunningham (Missouri), Jaime Nared (Tennessee) and Teana Muldrow (West Virginia).

Earlier this week, senior Kia Nurse was named a finalist for the Nancy Lieberman Award (top point guard) while junior Katie Lou Samuelson was selected as a finalist for the Ann Meyers Drysdale Award (top shooting guard).

Williams Tabbed Finalist for Cheryl Miller Award

If there is a basketball god this should be a lock for Gabby. Without those pesky droid/bots from Mississippi we can maybe win this vote???

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
2018 Cheryl Miller Small Forward of the Year Award.

The winner of the 2018 Cheryl Miller Small Forward of the Year Award will be determined by a combination of fan votes and input from the Basketball Hall of Fame’s selection committee. Fans are encouraged to visit www.HoophallAwards.com to cast their votes March 2-23. The winner of the 2018 Cheryl Miller Small Forward Award will be announced during ESPN2’s telecast of the national semifinal games in the 2018 NCAA Women’s Final Four in Columbus, Ohio on Friday, March 30.

The other four finalists for the Cheryl Miller Aware are Shakayla Thomas (Florida State), Sophie Cunningham (Missouri), Jaime Nared (Tennessee) and Teana Muldrow (West Virginia).

Earlier this week, senior Kia Nurse was named a finalist for the Nancy Lieberman Award (top point guard) while junior Katie Lou Samuelson was selected as a finalist for the Ann Meyers Drysdale Award (top shooting guard).

Williams Tabbed Finalist for Cheryl Miller Award

If there is a basketball god this should be a lock for Gabby. Without those pesky droid/bots from Mississippi we can maybe win this vote???

Not sure how they decide who is a candidate for what award, but both KLS and Vivians should be up for this award instead of the shooting guard award, and Nurse should be up for the shooting guard award instead of the PG award. Just my 2 cents.

Looking at the other candidates though, I can't imagine Williams not winning this.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Not sure how they decide who is a candidate for what award, but both KLS and Vivians should be up for this award instead of the shooting guard award, and Nurse should be up for the shooting guard award instead of the PG award. Just my 2 cents.

Looking at the other candidates though, I can't imagine Williams not winning this.

I agree. First year weirdness perhaps?! One thing is easy to agree on. A lot of terrific athletes on these lists.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Napheesa is nominated for the KATRINA MCCLAIN AWARD for the Power Forward of the Year.

HGN

Reaction Score
AM I THE ONLY ONE VOTING AROUND HERE ??? Seems to me that Gabby would be leading by a large margin if I wasn't the only one voting.

LETS GO BONE-YARDER'S !!!

Reaction Score
AM I THE ONLY ONE VOTING AROUND HERE ??? Seems to me that Gabby would be leading by a large margin if I wasn't the only one voting.

LETS GO BONE-YARDER'S !!!

Gabby is back in the lead!!!
Vote Boneyard. Vote!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Gabby is back in the lead!!!
Vote Boneyard. Vote!

It is 2 different awards. The voting for the one in this thread starts ... starts ... tomorrow and hopefully someone will find the ballot and post it.

Reaction Score
It is 2 different awards. The voting for the one in this thread starts ... starts ... tomorrow and hopefully someone will find the ballot and post it.
I thought I was in the other thread ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom