Can we get more Renee Montgomery? | The Boneyard

Can we get more Renee Montgomery?

Reaction Score
Troy was absolutely robbed in that game. Three disgraceful calls on a charge, a block and a no call on a backcourt violation. How can the biggest games of the season have such excruciatingly terrible officiating?

Reaction Score
Her energy and excitement was electric...maybe SNY?
Oh please not SNY. Nothing against the network but I'll barely get to hear much if that's the case. Is she's on ESPN, I'll at least get to hear her when games are simulcast in Canada.

She's been great to listen to so far during the tournament. I just wonder how she'll juggle this with everything she's getting involved with now that she's retired.

Reaction Score
I just hope they don't start rambling in the 4th quarter like they did the High Point game. They missed plays because they were all chatting about other things. I know the blow-outs get boring (for some) but it would be nice if announcers could call a full game.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
Troy was absolutely robbed in that game. Three disgraceful calls on a charge, a block and a no call on a backcourt violation. How can the biggest games of the season have such excruciatingly terrible officiating?
Think back 2018 Final Four 3 games all terrible

Reaction Score
Renee's passion is genuine and contagious. My only advice I would give Renee is that she doesn't have to comment after every basket. This leads to too many cliches & long winded commentary that overlaps stretches of play. Especially when she is paired with Beth Mowins who ignores play by play to tell rambling stories.

Reaction Score
I really miss the days when the announcers mentioned player stats after they nailed a bucket, grabbed a rebound, dished out an assist and so forth. This is why radio coverage is better.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Renee's passion is genuine and contagious. My only advice I would give Renee is that she doesn't have to comment after every basket. This leads to too many cliches & long winded commentary that overlaps stretches of play. Especially when she is paired with Beth Mowins who ignores play by play to tell rambling stories.
Anecdotes are OK, but keep them brief and keep them second to the action. If you go into a story and something happens on the court, coment on the game and go back to your story if their is a lull.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom