Can they get to 4-0, Then take the next big step ? | The Boneyard

Can they get to 4-0, Then take the next big step ?

Reaction Score
After this weekends games. And how the team played. They should get passed Colgate and RIT right ?
Not saying it would be the same type of wins. 6-0,4-0 but still beat them ? Still new to most of those teams from out East. And then they play Quinnipiac. Which should be the next big step for this team.

Reaction Score
They definitely have a good chance to be. I would say Friday's game is the most winnable. Colgate lost a lot of talent off last year's team so they are young. Their goalie, Charlie Finn, is good though so he could steal a game. BU did beat them last weekend.

RIT is the favorite to make the NCAA tournament out of the Atlantic Hockey conference so UConn could lose on Saturday. In addition, RIT's only has one game this weekend so they will be rested for Saturday's game. They did blow a 5-1 lead to Robert Morris last weekend so they will be motivated.

Going into the Quinnipiac game 4-0 and coming out with a win would guarantee them being ranked in the national poll. It would also mean they would in all likelihood go into the Notre Dame series 6-0 after playing AIC on the 21st. I would love to see it.

Reaction Score
What kind of record do they have against both of those teams Colgate & RIT.
Have the games been close between these clubs ?

Reaction Score
Thanks, so not a great record vs these teams. Hoping that will change this year.

It's hardly a surprise given that UConn just entered Hockey East and previous to that spent its Division 1 ice hockey time in Atlantic Hockey playing with no scholarship players. Because of this I doubt UConn would have a winning record against all that many Division 1 teams. Hopefully that will now begin to change now that they are now in Hockey East.

Reaction Score
What's the best way to watch a road game ?

Thanks

FT - You have to do some homework for each game if not laid out here in an individual game series thread... start here: UCONNHUSKIES.COM :: UConn Men's Hockey Official Schedule :: University of Connecticut Huskies Official Athletic Site :: Ice Hockey

If not listed as "watch" there - then try the other team's site/schedule. For example -- Colgate here: 2016-17 Men's Ice Hockey Schedule - Colgate Athletics - it appears the UConn game is streaming on the Patriot League Network. (might be free).

The RIT game looks like it will cost you $10. RIT Athletics - 2016-17 RIT Men's Hockey Schedule

More often than not... you'll always get audio for each game on UConn's WHUS radio/streaming site. You can go traditional website @ WHUS Radio. They also have an IPhone app.

What's your scoop... New student @ UConn? New UConn hockey fan? Stumbled across the Boneyard? Just curious.

Reaction Score
What's the best way to watch a road game ?

Thanks

FT - You have to do some homework for each game if not laid out here in an individual game series thread... start here: UCONNHUSKIES.COM :: UConn Men's Hockey Official Schedule :: University of Connecticut Huskies Official Athletic Site :: Ice Hockey If not listed as "watch" there - then try the other team's site/schedule. For example -- Colgate here: 2016-17 Men's Ice Hockey Schedule - Colgate Athletics - it appears the UConn game is streaming on the Patriot League Network.

More often than not... you'll always get audio for each game on UConn's WHUS radio/streaming site. You can go traditional website @ WHUS Radio. They also have an IPhone app.

What's your scoop... New student @ UConn? New UConn hockey fan? Stumbled across the Boneyard? Just curious.

Also, WTIC-AM is carrying 11 games, mostly from the XL Center, including this past Saturday against Alabama Huntsville. Some of those games that WTIC has WHUS might not broadcast. I don't believe WHUS did the Saturday game against Alabama Huntsville.

Reaction Score
Campusinsiders.com (streams the patriot league network) will have the Colgate game online for free - I watched the BU-Colgate game last weekend on here, pretty decent especially for free.

Reaction Score
Thanks Brassbonanzaa
I liked free, the picture was great.
Only saw them tie it up, take the lead, them tie it up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom