Can the boneyard not be shutdown? | The Boneyard

Can the boneyard not be shutdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can the mods shut it down or is it just stay there until its forgotten about? Also what happened to the Mod Fishy?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Can the mods shut it down or is it just stay there until its forgotten about? Also what happened to the Mod Fishy?
i assume you are talking about the old scout.com forum? i can't speak for the mods, but i believe as soon as it was made public they were moving here, Scout removed their "mod" abilities, so to speak. i'm not sure if any of them can even post over there any more.

the women's board is pretty much dead. the men's board is almost dead except for a few fans who are trying to bait the 3 PC fans who seem to have taken over the board. i think the FB board will still get some traffic as there are a few fans who were not happy we moved over here and have been very vocal on the scout board in saying so.

Reaction Score

No scout is going on with their own UConn board.

What happened to Fishy is questionable, I'm sure some people probably know but might not want to say. He posted once on TOB like the day after we split, commenting on how they were fudging their "Logged in users" numbers, and has been quiet since. As far as I know, he hasn't posted here.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
There was a Catholic church about two miles from me that the local diocese desanctified and sold. It was taken over by a nightclub that was frequented by drug users who did all kinds of sacrilegious stuff within its walls, thinking they were being cleverly anti-Catholic. The diocese didn't complain, because the building was no longer a church.

The old Boneyard is like that. It has been desanctified, and a bunch of idiot PC fans have moved in. Let them pretend to be clever and have their fun.

Reaction Score
There was a Catholic church about two miles from me that the local diocese desanctified and sold. It was taken over by a nightclub that was frequented by drug users who did all kinds of sacrilegious stuff within its walls, thinking they were being cleverly anti-Catholic. The diocese didn't complain, because the building was no longer a church.

The old Boneyard is like that. It has been desanctified, and a bunch of idiot PC fans have moved in. Let them pretend to be clever and have their fun.

Was it club Limelight in NYC???

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
i assume you are talking about the old scout.com forum? i can't speak for the mods, but i believe as soon as it was made public they were moving here, Scout removed their "mod" abilities, so to speak. i'm not sure if any of them can even post over there any more.

Scout didn't remove our ability to post. The relationship remains cordial.

Reaction Score
its unfortunate how many trolls are on that site now

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Scout didn't remove our ability to post. The relationship remains cordial.
ah well that's good then. thanks for the clarification!!!

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Desanctified. I love the analogy.

No scout is going on with their own UConn board.

What happened to Fishy is questionable, I'm sure some people probably know but might not want to say. He posted once on TOB like the day after we split, commenting on how they were fudging their "Logged in users" numbers, and has been quiet since. As far as I know, he hasn't posted here.

Reaction Score
Yes, Limelight.

LOL... funny how I know exactly the place you were talking about just from what you wrote. I spent many a night in The Limelight back in the late 90's. Tunnel, Sound Factory, Club USA, Palladium as well. Now i'm 35 and have 2 kids lol. I do find the Limelight reference appropriate to PeeCee.. They are like a grimy cesspool of degenerates with the Limelight being the old Boneyard to house / facilitate there verbal debauchery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom