Can she do it? | The Boneyard

Can she do it?

Reaction Score
There are several individual accolades that I’d love to see at the end of the season, but what I want most is for Paige to become the first person to be NPOY as a freshman and as a senior. She’ll have a lot of competition, especially from JuJu and Hidalgo, but if she has a year that is comparable to last year she’ll have a great shot at it. I’d also love for Azzi to be an All American, for Ice to be Big East most improved player, and for Strong to be NFOY as well as Big East FOY.

I know what everyone cares about the most is that the TEAM is cutting down the nets at the end of the year, but what individual awards would you most like to see and who is the toughest competition for it?

Reaction Score
I’d say Sarah or Jana can definitely win BE FOY and Paige wins BE POY.

As for NPOY, making an early prediction seems hard. Last year we all thought it’d be between CC or PB, but Hidalgo and Watkins came in storming. We could see the same from Strong, Edwards, etc.

AA race is a lot tighter with all the new rising stars. I’d assume that if Azzi has a healthy season where she shoots at least 40% from 3 and averages around 15-20 PTS a game, she could make a 2nd or 3rd team.

As for other accolades, I’d like to see KK get a DPOY in the BE/Co-DPOY like last year. Nika got horribly robbed of any DPOY honor last year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds
Top Bottom