Can now die a happy man! | The Boneyard

Can now die a happy man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Picture say it all! Caroline was so great! Loves her job with Nike but misses the "old days" big time!
Couple other notes from Nashville:
Reception hosted by LaChina Robinson was excellent and she was awesome. No TelePrompt or notes. She is really special.
Open practice today was awesome. UConn took the court third. I am not a basketball expert. The drills they ran were unreal. Crisp, concise, with real purpose. Some were half court and some were full court back and forth. I watched all 4 very carefully, because I love this, and I obviously don't have a life. The point is, if you were an opponent watching UConn's "practice" vs the other teams, it was intimidating. The precision was unreal.
UConn owns Nashville, and the bars, restaurants and streets are nuts with the men moving on!
It's a great time to be a Husky!
genoista_doty.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
Glad you're having a great time! Thx for update.
Morgan's Mom & Dad said she is doing great and will be carrying her load next year. Brianna Bank's parents said the same thing- she is planning on being a key cog next year!

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
How many others of our alums are in town? Do you know?

Reaction Score
Picture say it all! Caroline was so great! Loves her job with Nike but misses the "old days" big time!
Couple other notes from Nashville:
Reception hosted by LaChina Robinson was excellent and she was awesome. No TelePrompt or notes. She is really special.
Open practice today was awesome. UConn took the court third. I am not a basketball expert. The drills they ran were unreal. Crisp, concise, with real purpose. Some were half court and some were full court back and forth. I watched all 4 very carefully, because I love this, and I obviously don't have a life. The point is, if you were an opponent watching UConn's "practice" vs the other teams, it was intimidating. The precision was unreal.
UConn owns Nashville, and the bars, restaurants and streets are nuts with the men moving on!
It's a great time to be a Husky! View attachment 5605
I could understand why Caroline would miss the "old days" because she was (is?) a great athlete and a great competitor and to have that taken away by numerous ACL issues is tough. Like Shea Ralph, she's had to adapt to a less competitive lifestyle and it can be difficult, even if what you're doing now is great.

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
Megan Coumo & Jamelle- that's it. And we've been stalking!!!!
Oh - I forgot !!!! I met sTu at the open practice- that was even better than Doty!!!!!
( wink wink)

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
I could understand why Caroline would miss the "old days" because she was (is?) a great athlete and a great competitor and to have that taken away by numerous ACL issues is tough. Like Shea Ralph, she's had to adapt to a less competitive lifestyle and it can be difficult, even if what you're doing now is great.
Well said- she has as electric a personality as she is beautiful! I also asked her if she knew Geno called her a punk when she arrived at Storrs, in a recent interview---she said she knew he said it and then she told us that she was a punk!

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
Semper- just posted nice pic of one of our super recruits Gabby Williams on the thread with her name- pls check it out- she's something !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom