Can I get the game on the Internet today | The Boneyard

Can I get the game on the Internet today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am in Maine and do not get ESPN.
Is there an Internet site that I can watch it on?
Thanks for the help.

Reaction Score
I took a good look at the ESPN3 site. Looks like there's a key icon next to the game which could mean it won't be streamed live and only available as a replay.

Reaction Score
I took a good look at the ESPN3 site. Looks like there's a key icon next to the game which could mean it won't be streamed live and only available as a replay.
Pretty sure that just means you need a subscription through your cable/internet provider that gives you access to ESPN3

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Pretty sure that just means you need a subscription through your cable/internet provider that gives you access to ESPN3
In the past, for hoops games on espnu, they would be blacked out on espn3 if I didn't have espnu on my cable subscription. So I would end up streaming on one of those horrible 3rd world country sites where you feel like your computer is being exposed to the ebola virus.

Reaction Score
In the past, for hoops games on espnu, they would be blacked out on espn3 if I didn't have espnu on my cable subscription. So I would end up streaming on one of those horrible 3rd world country sites where you feel like your computer is being exposed to the ebola virus.
Well in the case of blacking out doesn't that come down to what region you live in? Or is it just how much whiskey the fball team has made you drink?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Well in the case of blacking out doesn't that come down to what region you live in? Or is it just how much whiskey the fball team has made you drink?
Unfortunately, the USF game was all too visible. I think espn3 makes you put in your cable/dish provider and determines if you are paying for the higher-tier channels. Since I'm not getting epsnu and espnnews on whatever package I have with infinity, it gets blacked out on my home computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom