Can anyone shed some light on Shea Ralph, please and how she and her family are doing? | The Boneyard

Can anyone shed some light on Shea Ralph, please and how she and her family are doing?

Reaction Score
I have not heard anything about Shea Ralph and thought she might have been back in TX by now. Any news?

Reaction Score
Once you leave the bubble you can’t return , but haven’t heard anything of her health from being in contact with someone with covid

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I believe that she cannot return to TX because the NCAA COVID protocols prohibit allowing anyone to return after leaving.
Geno is able to be in TX because he didn't have to leave TX seeing that his diagnosis occurred while he was in CT.

Reaction Score
Once you leave the bubble you can’t return , but haven’t heard anything of her health from being in contact with someone with covid
OK. I bought that, but the team went to the Zoo yesterday, leaving the bubble. What gives?

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
OK. I bought that, but the team went to the Zoo yesterday, leaving the bubble. What gives?
I think it was still a "bubble" situation, I know both Connecticut and Arizona went, apparently together but not mixed. Perhaps all 4 teams went?

Reaction Score
I would imagine “the bubble” refers to your team/personnel, not necessarily the PLACE you’re located. For instance, the team can travel from their hotel to the court as a bubble, aka same people. I would imagine the zoo, as well as the boat ride, was a controlled environment (no public allowed) and teams could go as a “bubble.” These were preplanned and approved by the tournament.

Reaction Score
OK. Thanks for the insight. These new COVID terms mean nada to me. Just trying to figure it all out. Go UConn!

Reaction Score
Everyone says "bubble" since that's the term we learned last year, but at least for the men's tourney the NCAA said "not a bubble, but a controlled environment."

Reaction Score
I meant:

Team: "Hey, Big G, we're going to the Zoo with the Arizona team."

Geno: "?????"

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
But San Antonio doesn't have a zoo.
Reminds me of one of my favorite cartoons:

carp2.jpg

Online statistics

Members online