Cameron Reddish Cuts List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Huge huge huge 2018 recruit...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm telling you, if we have a really good season this year, no one is talking about recruiting problems.

It's really incredibly unfortunate that we had a top 20 preseason team and instead of getting what should have been a lot of strong press, we got nothing but negatives. Bad year, but also a lost opportunity for a really good year.

Reaction Score
For UConn's "image" to be so bad, we sure are on a list with a lot of blue bloods
No doubt! The idiot Cincinnati fan base ripped me collectively for calling the UCONN men's basketball program BLUEBLOODS ha, lady I looked none of them have ever sniffed a National Championship, yet they feel comfortable lacing 4 time NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! The Whitney leprechaun won't bring one to their choking asses, so they can talk while we win. I have faith that we will be back, it's just frustrating when Storrs is silent now. Let's hear some noise from my peeps please! #screwcincy

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
No doubt! The idiot Cincinnati fan base ripped me collectively for calling the UConn men's basketball program BLUEBLOODS ha, lady I looked none of them have ever sniffed a National Championship, yet they feel comfortable lacing 4 time NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! The Whitney leprechaun won't bring one to their choking asses, so they can talk while we win. I have faith that we will be back, it's just frustrating when Storrs is silent now. Let's hear some noise from my peeps please! #screwcincy

I'm liking for the sheer randomness of this post.

Reaction Score
missed out at a chance to see him at EYBL. But man if we somehow land him, I dont even know what to expect.

Reaction Score
Uconn is a 25+ win/AAC championship/Sweet 16 or better away from being among the elite "again". We have a nice run next season and the media will be long stroking us all over the place again. The mob is fickle.

Reaction Score
missed out at a chance to see him at EYBL. But man if we somehow land him, I dont even know what to expect.
Only way we land him is if 1) he holds off his commit til next spring, 2) we win the national championship and 3) Larrier plays himself into a top 5 pick as a do-everything swingman.

So, you know, don't hold your breath.

Reaction Score
IMG_6529.jpg
"Guys... I'll see what I can do"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads