Cam Thomas | The Boneyard

Cam Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

UConn: “They have been telling me that I am a great guard for their system because I can run the pick-and-roll, playing the one, scoring the ball and just that I am the perfect guard for their system that can do it all.”

Reaction Score
Personal favorite of mine for 2020, but I’ve heard to expect him to stay more south.

C

Chief00

Personal favorite of mine for 2020, but I’ve heard to expect him to stay more south.
Confirmed, that’s what I am hearing but it’s still early. I would do a summer or September visit, if we can get one.

Reaction Score
Love seeing a guard get to the rim head up and under control. I thought you were supposed to drop your head and try to drive against/through three defenders and toss a brick or fire an errant pass.

Reaction Score
Love seeing a guard get to the rim head up and under control. I thought you were supposed to drop your head and try to drive against/through three defenders and toss a brick or fire an errant pass.
Watching to much Huskyball?

Reaction Score
We have so much of that this year and the last few years. I am beginning to think it is intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom