Cam Thomas is a Bucket | The Boneyard

Cam Thomas is a Bucket

pj

Reaction Score
Reminds me of Quentin Richardson.

mrl2016

better late than never
Reaction Score
The kids are watching the new nba of superteams and are so well connected via social media- teaming up is such a huge part of recruiting now.

Last year: Jalen->bouk->Akok-> kofi/precious
This year: Dre->cliff->Cam

Each commit makes the next one easier. Cliff should be priority 1 at this point imo. If we land him- it becomes easier to sell cam on running the table in the big east with a starting lineup of Cam, Bouk, Dre, Akok, and Cliff (not to mention Gaffney / Cole off the bench)

Reaction Score
first time actually watching highlights of the kid, so apologies if it’s been said before...he shoots and drives much like a young Ben Gordon.
Great comparison, I see a lot of Ben in his game.

Reaction Score
If he stays 2-3 years wherever he goes, he’s gonna be a 23-25 ppg scorer. Reminds me of Malik Monk minus the earth shattering bounce, just a pure scorer.

Reaction Score
The kids are watching the new nba of superteams and are so well connected via social media- teaming up is such a huge part of recruiting now.

Last year: Jalen->bouk->Akok-> kofi/precious
This year: Dre->cliff->Cam

Each commit makes the next one easier. Cliff should be priority 1 at this point imo. If we land him- it becomes easier to sell cam on running the table in the big east with a starting lineup of Cam, Bouk, Dre, Akok, and Cliff (not to mention Gaffney / Cole off the bench)
Uhhh I have some bad news for you about last year's class...

Reaction Score
Underrated aspect of his scoring ability.. between eybl and the top 100 camp he shot 88% on free throws. 9 attempts per game!

Those kind of numbers are what separates great players down the stretch
I noticed the same thing. That’s a difference maker in tight games, or games where you might have an off night shooting.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

One of our PGs would need to start...

Cam's an SG.

Reaction Score
I guess there is a generation gap here. When I was younger if someone was referred to as a bucket, it meant a "slime-bucket" aka dirt-ball. I cringed when I saw the title of this thread.

Reaction Score
He's very difficult to guard and creates great space with that step back. Will be a 20 plus scorer by the time he is a Sophomore.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
I've said it before & I'll say it again, this is "The Guy" that would be the center piece of our resurrection to national prominence. If we can land him & Cliff along with Dre with the pieces we already have we become a contender in short order

pj

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom