Cam Spencer | The Boneyard

Cam Spencer

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
He’s been awesome - and a steal. Wonder if Bill Self is kicking himself.

E59350A0-41EE-4765-A591-01E000617170.jpeg
75632E68-59C8-42BA-A394-FDA527C39B6F.jpeg

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Spencer was better than Timberlake at a way better school last year so it shouldn’t be much of a comparison to begin with.

UConn fans should also stop ragging on Timberlake. He’s getting tormented by his own fans enough already. UConn turned out more than fine so I don’t see the sense in kicking the kid while he’s down. I personally hope he turns it around and makes Kansas fans feel bad for jumping down his throat in November.

Reaction Score
UConn fans should also stop ragging on Timberlake. He’s getting tormented by his own fans enough already. UConn turned out more than fine so I don’t see the sense in kicking the kid while he’s down. I personally hope he turns it around and makes Kansas fans feel bad for jumping down his throat in November.

The people who don’t get the karmic implications of stuff like this amaze me. It would be classic Boneyard for him to hit 7 threes on 12/1.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
The people who don’t get the karmic implications of stuff like this amaze me. It would be classic Boneyard for him to hit 7 threes on 12/1.
Yeah. I mean we also have idiots calling Clingan, the guy who had a top 5 BPM in the country as a freshman and won a natty last year, an “elephant”. We could play our next home game on a Native American burial ground and our karma would improve.

Reaction Score
Spencer was better than Timberlake at a way better school last year so it shouldn’t be much of a comparison to begin with.

Agree. Furthermore, Timberlake was taken as a shooter. Shooter's are typically streaky. So critics beware. Jordan H, J Cal, went through some bad streaks as I recall. UConn will have it's hands full with KU at Allen FH. UConn is the better team and Spencer is the better get, but....

Reaction Score
The hating on Timberlake is weird. Kid knew he had limited pro prospects and opted to make as much money as he could to set himself up for a great future. Y'all act like we didn't give Spencer a bag to come here too.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I can't feel that bad for Timberlake. When he's feeling down he can just take to the open road.

Reaction Score
Agree with commenters on the topic. Watched the game til 1245 ET, didn’t finish, but Kolek looked like a point god.

Reaction Score
Agree with commenters on the topic. Watched the game til 1245 ET, didn’t finish, but Kolek looked like a point god.
He was good last year and he’ll be good this year. Whoever guards him will have their hands full.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
It just wouldn't be a Boneyard thread if we didn't get a bunch of "well, akshully's" from the usual suspects. If it's okay with ya'll, I'll just keep on hating on dudes who choose to play for Bill Self.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The hating on Timberlake is weird. Kid knew he had limited pro prospects and opted to make as much money as he could to set himself up for a great future. Y'all act like we didn't give Spencer a bag to come here too.
He also didn’t like his steak

Reaction Score

He is 25, not a kid.

Reaction Score
Meanwhile Cam Spencer is playing the 2/3 as well as it can be played. The seasoned veteran, playing 25-30 minutes a game, is glue for us on the court with a steady and heady impact on every part of the game. I want to compare him to Neils Giffey with what he brings to the team effort.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Spencer is a coach on the floor, like Karaban. Whatever he lacks in sheer athleticism is made up for in smarts. And BTW he shoots pretty good.
And a guy you can count on to close out games at the free throw line.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom