Cam Spencer the new Grayson Allen?? | The Boneyard

Cam Spencer the new Grayson Allen??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I go to school in North Carolina, and lot of people telling me the Cam Spencer reminds them of Grayson Allen, minus the tripping. Thoughts? Sure is nice to have a player on the team that pisses the opponents off.

Reaction Score
I guess they're both 6'4? That seems about where the similarities stop. Grayson got his reputation for being a dirty player and I've seen Cam talk trash but I've never seen him make an intentionally dirty play.

Reaction Score
I go to school in North Carolina, and lot of people telling me the Cam Spencer reminds them of Grayson Allen, minus the tripping. Thoughts? Sure is nice to have a player on the team that pisses the opponents off.
That is BLASPHEMY on this board!! I hope this thread is quickly deleted......

Reaction Score
Clingan is going to piss off tons of opponent fan boards too.

Reaction Score
This is an absolutely vintage Carolina basketball quote from Bacot after turtling in the second half.

Armando Bacot on UConn’s Cam Spencer, who became a UNC antagonist tonight here at the Garden: “Yeah, he was saying things he wouldn’t say to me if we were in the park or something. But it’s all good. He had a great game, so credit to him.”

Reaction Score
I don't see any similarity at all. Cam is a fiery intense player and if that annoys others, to fukking bad. Grayson on the other hand is a dirty cheap shot artist and that should rightfully bother others. Cam isn't dirty in any way.

Reaction Score
The reason Cam got so hot was that Bacot shoved him into Diarra I think, so Bubba Bacot started the initial stuff. Cam’s also fiery and won’t put up with crap. He’s not intimidated by anyone.

Reaction Score
This is an absolutely vintage Carolina basketball quote from Bacot after turtling in the second half.

Armando Bacot on UConn’s Cam Spencer, who became a UNC antagonist tonight here at the Garden: “Yeah, he was saying things he wouldn’t say to me if we were in the park or something. But it’s all good. He had a great game, so credit to him.”
Thought this was a hilarious response

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
My son has a friend who is a Duke alum. As a joke he gave me a Grayson Allen Duke basketball jersey. I thanked him, told him I was running out of toilet paper. No comparison between Spencer’s way to play the game and Allen’s.

Reaction Score
Cam Spencer the new Grayson Allen? Huh? Grayson dirtiest player of last decade. No comparison. Just cuz cam showed a little extra emotion in that game last night one time?

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
No comparison bc I love Cam and can’t stand Allen.

But Cam’s jumper does look like Billy Hoyle’s without a doubt.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Ya'll better learn them North Carolinian folks what's up dude! They need some real schoolin down yonder.

Seems all the love they had for us with our victories over Duke is starting to evaporate.

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
5C96C437-1370-4443-8290-D38956B26069.jpeg

Reaction Score
Haven't read the thread. Untill Cam starts kicking people in the nads, they aren't comparable at anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom