Cam johnson top 6 | The Boneyard

Cam johnson top 6

Reaction Score
is going to come off the bench at kentucky/arizona or would diallo? I think he'll end up at oregon maybe arizona
I think KO and Chill knew from the start Cam wasn't coming here. Although they may have tried to call. The call was just exploratory.
I think their biggest prize is Alstork. The last I heard was that he was submitting transcripts. Don't know if there is any development but I think this is what they want badly. Don't know if anybody knows anything on this site.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Nice justin Jackson replacement. Bet he'll do really well there.

Reaction Score
Now the question is whether he'll have to sit out this year

Reaction Score
I think KO and Chill knew from the start Cam wasn't coming here. Although they may have tried to call. The call was just exploratory.
I think their biggest prize is Alstork. The last I heard was that he was submitting transcripts. Don't know if there is any development but I think this is what they want badly. Don't know if anybody knows anything on this site.

Alstork committed to Illinois
020.jpg

Reaction Score
Alstork committed to Illinois
DAthyoLXkAEMS8j.jpg
At this point we got nothing going on outside of some possible internationals. Maybe if we can latch onto one he will work out as well as some of our last ones.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
This is the first time in forever UNC beat Calipari for a recruit. They're pretty pumped about this in Chapel Hill.

Reaction Score
Does the grad transfer nullify having to sit out an extra year for transferring in conference?

Reaction Score
Does the grad transfer nullify having to sit out an extra year for transferring in conference?
From what I understand, and I very well could be wrong, he still has to sit out a year because Stallings and Pitt won't grant him his full release

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Make him sit.

Reaction Score
The amount of public pressure applied to schools to release kids these days makes the idea of transfer restrictions almost defunct.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The amount of public pressure applied to schools to release kids these days makes the idea of transfer restrictions almost defunct.

It's almost like the players get to use the "student" in "student-athlete" like any other student looking to change schools during their college years.

Reaction Score
He's eligible immediately.

Pitt tried to force him to sit (which would have cost him one of his two years of remaining eligibility.) But neither the NCAA or ACC has any such rule regarding grad transfers. There are numerous recent examples of inter-conference grad transfers who were immediately eligible, including a football player who graduated from UNC and was immediately eligible for Virginia.

Basically, Pitt was just being petty. Cam Johnson was a legacy recruit at Pitt. His dad played there. His brother is in med school there. Cam graduated in 3 years with honors. He stuck through a coaching change. The media went all in on Pitt after they tried to restrict his grad transfer. Predictably, Pitt caved.

Reaction Score
It's almost like the players get to use the "student" in "student-athlete" like any other student looking to change schools during their college years.

Good

My only point is that it's a cop out on the part of the NCAA to put the ball in the court of the programs when there are predictably going to be some hurt feelings from time to time. Instead of allowing the school to take the heat, how about doing something to prevent these kinds of situations from occurring?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom