Calling all gritty and plucky Boneyarders! | The Boneyard

Calling all gritty and plucky Boneyarders!

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
IMG_2629.GIF

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Reverse mojo worked like a charm!!
For a minute I thought your prediction of cutting it down to five and then losing by double digits was going to apply. Yep I was going to post about the heart of this team if that happened. I obviously don't need to do so now.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Quite possibly the most satisfying win of the season thus far.
Definitely. This may be a season defining win. A loss would have ended the winning streak and put a damper on our hopes for a top 5 seed. Now, we have a legit chance to snag a #3 seed, which would be huge because we would probably play UCF in the quarterfinal, who we could beat.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I think a win against SMU and/or Cincinnati will put a little fear in the minds of our AAC brethren, get some buzz back with our fan base to fill the arena, and cause the Nova dudes to reconsider us for the BE. And then we give them the middle toe of our ten toes in.

Reaction Score
Definitely. This may be a season defining win. A loss would have ended the winning streak and put a damper on our hopes for a top 5 seed. Now, we have a legit chance to snag a #3 seed, which would be huge because we would probably play UCF in the quarterfinal, who we could beat.
Don't slow down on the road vs. Temple, get the win as the favorite and then beat Houston to jump over them and a 3 is very possible. Uconn controls their own destiny for that 3 seed..but damn it, don't lay an egg on the road in the next two.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Shoutout to superjohn for never losing faith.
I second that AW
We can always count on Mr Positive -
but he is not alone.............................................................................................

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom