Call it wishful thinking on Andrew Wiggins | The Boneyard

Call it wishful thinking on Andrew Wiggins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sportsfeedia.com@sportsfeedia3m
HS Phenom Andrew Wiggins’ Brother Tweets That he Will Shock the World With College Choice
Retweeted by UConn Thoughts

Reaction Score
Nerlens Noel said the same thing and some people on this board got excited for absolutely nothing.
Yeah, he shocked everyone by going where everyone thought he was going.

I guess when you think about it though, he was right. In saying that he was going to shock everyone, he created a scenario where people didn't think he was going to go to UK, making his announcement, in fact, shocking. Brilliant!

Reaction Score

ktuck911, I know that your handle probably has something to do with your name, but it reminds me of Kentucky, so I'm going to need you to change it. Thanks for your cooperation.

D

Deleted member 3149

not to be pessimistic, but there's literally a 0% chance he ends up in Storrs.

Having said that, I said the same thing about Andre Drummond...

Reaction Score
kensucky never raises a students stock in the nba...if anything it keeps it consistent to what they had coming out of high school or crushes it completely...i don't understand if you are a top 50 player why you would want to play on the bench behind a top 10 player if your goal is to go to the nba after one season...kids like wiggins/randle/harrissons are all top 5-10 picks if they go strait to the nba out of high school...he is not developing talent there just showcasing it...if he does get wiggins...then wow but i gotta assume at least one player is going to decommit

Reaction Score
kensucky never raises a students stock in the nba...if anything it keeps it consistent to what they had coming out of high school or crushes it completely...i don't understand if you are a top 50 player why you would want to play on the bench behind a top 10 player if your goal is to go to the nba after one season...kids like wiggins/randle/harrissons are all top 5-10 picks if they go strait to the nba out of high school...he is not developing talent there just showcasing it...if he does get wiggins...then wow but i gotta assume at least one player is going to decommit
Perception is reality.

Reaction Score
I'm in the Wichita State camp now, lol. Maybe he could actually play in a Final Four with them. UK was Gary Parrish's pick to cut down the nets this year, lol. They will always be someone's pick to excel and they may or they may not. At least when all these diaper dandies do fail, they do it spectacularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom