Call for Ballots: Boneyard Top 25 Weeks 3-4! | The Boneyard

Call for Ballots: Boneyard Top 25 Weeks 3-4!

Reaction Score
It's that time again: the Boneyard Top 25 Poll (BY25) is calling for ballots for games through Sunday, December 4th!

There's been some festive highlights such as Indiana crushing North Carolina without Grace Berger along with plenty of games between BY Top 15 Teams. UConn, South Carolina, NC State, North Carolina, and Michigan and many others picked up some impressive wins. There were rumours that some voters were distracted by other traditions over the holiday period. I even heard that @undersized had no time to watch games and he plans to arrange his top 25 by using lottery balls. In a draft ballot that he shared with me, he had Southwest Nowhere State at #2 -- quite a shocking pick! As always, we welcome ballots regardless of your affiliation or how many games you managed to watch while @Lorcan was busy stealing everyone's pumpkin pie.

Voting is now open for Weeks 3-4 of the 2022-2023 BY25 Poll. Ballots are due by 11am ET on Monday, December 5th As always, please send your votes to @WBB25POLL via private message. (If you don't know how to send a PM, let us know in this thread and we will PM you first.)

giphy.gif

A few rules and tips:
  • Everyone, regardless of team loyalty, is equally welcome and encouraged to submit a ballot. The sole prerequisite is to have a Boneyard account. The more balanced and diverse the electorate, the better the poll.
  • Full ballots of 25 teams are required.
  • No ties are allowed on a ballot. Each team on the ballot must be assigned a unique ranking.
  • Double-check your ballot to ensure: (a) no team is listed more than once, and (b) you’ve correctly named each team (e.g., not confusing “Iowa” and “Iowa State”).
For reference, the Preseason BY25 poll, may be found here.

Reaction Score
With gameplay nearing an end for the week, we're bumping this thread to remind everyone to submit your ballots by Monday (tomorrow) 12pm ET!

(Louisville and LSU still in close games at the time of this post...)

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
With gameplay nearing an end for the week, we're bumping this thread to remind everyone to submit your ballots by Monday (tomorrow) 12pm ET!

(Louisville and LSU still in close games at the time of this post...)
Not so fast, my friend.

Louisville in a free-fall. This will be the first Boneyard Top 25 ballot I've ever issued without Louisville.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
It was quite hard this week.

Texas, Tennessee, and Louisville are out but Creighton lost after beating Villanova. Marquette lost to Seton Hall. Maryland beats ND then loses to Nebraska......

When the conference games start the separation will begin....

Big 10 has started and Indiana barely beat Illinois.

Reaction Score
Good morning all! I just wanted to give you a heads up that I (Lorcan) am travelling and Undersized is currently waylaid at work. As such, we are not expecting to be able to share the results from this week until later this evening. If anyone has forgotten to submit a ballot, please feel free to PM us, and we will consider any late entries as an exception for this week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom