Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
We were mentioned as one of the many schools "working hardest."

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You were hoping the top schools weren't recruiting him?

In a word, yes. Cause once UK, Duke, et al offer a top recruit, he's gone if they want him. So, I guess I don't mind them sniffing around, as long as they decide to look elsewhere later on.

Reaction Score
Kentucky's Calipari checks in on 2018 forward Simi Shittu | Zagsblog

I guess Shittu has officially blown up. I can't remember exact details but he wasn't ranked nearly this high before the summer, was he?
I said Shittu was exploding a few weeks ago, then thought better of that analysis (I just can't help myself). Anyway, saw this coming. You don't have a kid this good out there without getting a lot of attention. We've been there since the beginning so we have to keep trying but I figured recently that this would be an uphill climb.

Reaction Score
In a word, yes. Cause once UK, Duke, et al offer a top recruit, he's gone if they want him. So, I guess I don't mind them sniffing around, as long as they decide to look elsewhere later on.
That's fantasy land stuff. The top schools are always going to be involved with top 10 players.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
That's fantasy land stuff. The top schools are always going to be involved with top 10 players.

So I guess those are fantasy land recruits for us then. again c'est la vie

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Shittu has made it clear that his goal is one-and-done. Going to stay positive here, but really uncomfortable with the one-and-done factory now involved.

Reaction Score
Saw CIA Bounce this weekend. Shittu was only okay. He didn't really wow me. I will say he didn't really look like he was trying. Been a long summer. So won't read too much into it. Physically body is great athletic. Plays as a point forward.

Ignas Brazdekis was really impressive hope we have a legit shot with him. Strong big nice stroke looked really good.

Reaction Score
Ignas Brazdekis was really impressive hope we have a legit shot with him. Strong big nice stroke looked really good.

Anyone have updates on the Iggy B front? Haven't been hearing his name much lately.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Ya the wonder of cal and uk is overtaking him.

It's already there for pretty much all kids. Cal just needs to turn his eye to them and it's instant basketball .

pj

Reaction Score
It's already there for pretty much all kids. Cal just needs to turn his eye to them and it's instant basketball .

Some of them are immune, e.g. Mo Bamba last year. Shittu may be one of the smarter kids. We'll see.

Reaction Score
We've been there since the beginning so we have to keep trying but I figured recently that this would be an uphill climb.

How did this turn into a Diallo thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moochi278