Calipari 1 Year Contract 8 million | The Boneyard

Calipari 1 Year Contract 8 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I saw it reported but couldn't believe it. Getting 5 million more than KO. God bless capitalism. What if he had actually won last year?

Reaction Score
What is Kentucky so afraid of? They are a blue blood but he has them by the balls.

Reaction Score
perhaps gillispsie still haunts them

I'd think Smith does more. Gillespie was an absolute tire fire, but it was obvious right away and they canned him. With Smith, he was slowly dragging the program down to second-tier status, but it was a long time before anyone thought he was bad enough to fire.

Reaction Score
This came out almost right after NO fired Monty Williams. BBN doesn't want Calapari getting any ideas about possibly pairing up with the eyebrow.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I'd say this is more of a response to what they perceive as a dip in recruiting this past season, as stupid as that sounds when you look at their incoming class. Lots of UK fans online are dumbfounded that there are 9 other players in the Top 10 rankings that arent going to their school. Apparently after last years "disappointment" they need even more talent. At what point does it stop being enjoyable as a fan when your program becomes a half way house for kids that see your programs history and success as a stepping stone for what really matters to them, and they dont give two ** about the school or the fans.

Reaction Score
I'd say this is more of a response to what they perceive as a dip in recruiting this past season, as stupid as that sounds when you look at their incoming class. Lots of UK fans online are dumbfounded that there are 9 other players in the Top 10 rankings that arent going to their school. Apparently after last years "disappointment" they need even more talent. At what point does it stop being enjoyable as a fan when your program becomes a half way house for kids that see your programs history and success as a stepping stone for what really matters to them, and they dont give two ** about the school or the fans.

You're right.

That does sound stupid.

Reaction Score
Squids willingness to stay in the college game speaks volumes to me about what he thinks of his own coaching ability. I think he knows in the nba hes in over his head. He gets outcoached in college in the biggest moments on a regular basis ! I think Squid will likely be at UK until he decides he wants to cash out and takes the first big offer that comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom