California @ Stanford - 2/15/18 | The Boneyard

California @ Stanford - 2/15/18

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Not being aired live on Pac 12 Network in my area. They are too busy showing replays of old games. That's something about Pac 12 Network that frustrates me. It is being replayed at midnight, might record it and watch it later.

Reaction Score
Not being aired live on Pac 12 Network in my area. They are too busy showing replays of old games. That's something about Pac 12 Network that frustrates me. It is being replayed at midnight, might record it and watch it later.

Are you also blocked from watching online?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Are you also blocked from watching online?

I don't really like live streaming. I've tried it in the past, didn't really enjoy watching games that way. I see your link above, thanks for providing that.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I don't really like live streaming. I've tried it in the past, didn't really enjoy watching games that way. I see your link above, thanks for providing that.
We don't tend to do it much - but since we don't get PAC12 at all (because we have DirecTV) we invested in something called Fubo TV where we can watch all the regional PAC networks - and then we have a Roku that lets us watch them on the big screen. Fubo is pricey - especially because we don't really make much use of it and DirecTV is pricey also. But we have wanted to watch a few games and have done so.

That of course is for games that are actually on the PAC12 network(s) - I don't care for other "streaming" versions of games because the quality varies from just as good as a TV broadcast to really limited video mixed with radio commentary.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom