California @ Oregon St (8) - 1/17/20 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

California @ Oregon St (8) - 1/17/20

Who will win this game?

• California

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
I see what you did there. That's funny. I'm not one that's always obsessing about Ionescu's minutes or when she comes out of the game.
But you know there are alot of people that do, right. Maybe not you.

Reaction Score
Now Mannen (walk on) has checked in. Pivec is sitting. Rueck might be sending some messages. 26-20 OSU.
Rueck rested Pivec a lot tonight for Sunday's game against Stanford. He said so during interview. She played 20 minutes and took 5 shots from the field.

Last edited:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Why was Slocum in with three minutes left in a run away game?

See my previous comment. Pivec and Goodman were both way under their normal minutes, somebody had to play in the back court.

Reaction Score
They have three point guards and they all start. Take your pick, but one will be in 99% of the time.

Reaction Score
See my previous comment. Pivec and Goodman were both way under their normal minutes, somebody had to play in the back court.
All ways different for the other guy. Honestly I'd rather see Simmons playing than Goodman. Goodman has been cold at times.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
All ways different for the other guy. Honestly I'd rather see Simmons playing than Goodman. Goodman has been cold at times.

So would I. Goodman has been dreadful for quite a while now. Simmons had too many TOs but she grabbed a bunch of boards and was driving aggressively.

Reaction Score
Teams look pretty even in first part of game. Oregon State does not share the ball well. Poor passes at times.
True. OSU's ball movement needs to be quicker. Slocum and Pivec pass quickly and create quality looks for their teammates. The ball tends to stick in the hands of the others. Players who come open following screens are often missed due to the passer not being ready to make the pass quickly enough.

Reaction Score
True. OSU's ball movement needs to be quicker. Slocum and Pivec pass quickly and create quality looks for their teammates. The ball tends to stick in the hands of the others. Players who come open following screens are often missed due to the passer not being ready to make the pass quickly enough.
Very true, get everyone to work on passing much more quickly but it takes a mindset for the others to do that with split second decisions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom