Calhoun rumor? | The Boneyard

Calhoun rumor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Someone just called into francesa claiming to have heard Calhoun to Florida rumors. Ridiculous right?

Reaction Score
Someone just called into francesa claiming to have heard Calhoun to Florida rumors. Ridiculous right?
I would never rule it out. His drive may make him coach again if he feels well enough.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure of the validity, but Florida could do a heck of a lot worse for a "bridge" coach to their future. I for one would love to watch Coach Calhoun at the realm for the Gators. I'd be a Gators fan (behind UCONN of course) for sure.

Reaction Score
That would be pretty hilarious, honestly. We could keep the series going.

Reaction Score
I might get slammed for saying it, but the only thing I'd like to see more than UConn win another title is to see Calhoun win another. Unless it's at BC, of course.

If he takes another school to a championship, he'd finally get the full respect that he truly deserves. He's respected now, but I feel that it's not nearly commensurate with what he's accomplished, and with how good of a coach he really is.

Reaction Score
I tend to write off everything Goodman says as total BS but i think this would be a great fit for everyone, assuming Donovan goes to OKC. Florida can look for the next guy while having an HOFer at the helm for a few years, and Calhoun gets to out coach Calipari 2x/year.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure of the validity, but Florida could do a heck of a lot worse for a "bridge" coach to their future. I for one would love to watch Coach Calhoun at the realm for the Gators. I'd be a Gators fan (behind UCONN of course) for sure.
the bridge to what? their future coach is already out there.

Reaction Score
I might get slammed for saying it, but the only thing I'd like to see more than UConn win another title is to see Calhoun win another. Unless it's at BC, of course.

If he takes another school to a championship, he'd finally get the full respect that he truly deserves. He's respected now, but I feel that it's not nearly commensurate with what he's accomplished, and with how good of a coach he really is.

You want to see Calhoun win another title more than you want to see UConn win another title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom