Calhoun next on Mike and Mike | The Boneyard

Calhoun next on Mike and Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Calhoun was excited about the team and sees some parallel to 2011.

Then they had Slick Rick Pitino on after. Rick said he hopes Florida has too many offensive weapons to lose (ie, to knockout UConn and UK).

Reaction Score
Pitino is scum…….he couldn't even be little more politically correct? What a …….

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Remember when there was a thing called conference pride?

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Dove said:
Remember when there was a thing called conference pride?

I get that and everything ... but Louisville was basically on rental for a year and they're more or less ACC members now. If JC was coaching again and was interviewed, I'd want him to root for Ollie.

That being said, I dislike Ricky boy.

Reaction Score
Louisville is no longer in our conference, so he's off the hook on that.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Pitino is the most un-loyal coach ever. How do you go from coaching Kentucky to Louisville? That's like Jim Boeheim coaching at UConn.

Vomit.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Pitino is scum…….he couldn't even be little more politically correct? What a …….

The thing there is normally he goes out of his way to say what he thinks people want to hear an in the process comes across as the biggest phony around (which he may well be).

Reaction Score
didn't someone on here post last week that Pitino left UK after Masiello's freshman year? during his radio spot he said he left after his junior year, wouldn't surprise me at all if he's lying as usual.

Reaction Score
didn't someone on here post last week that Pitino left UK after Masiello's freshman year? during his radio spot he said he left after his junior year, wouldn't surprise me at all if he's lying as usual.

Yes, Pitino left UK after Masiello's freshman year.

Reaction Score
Pitino is scum but Donavan coaching Florida is probably the reason he would root for them.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Pitino, like the rest of the country, probably thinks Florida's the best team left in the Final Four - this is not exactly an outrageous position that he's taken.

There will be other people who will also choose teams other than UConn as the week progresses. I'm worried about what will happen to some of you when Jim Boeheim or Ed Cooley fails to pick us as their national champ. We'll have people driving into a bridge abutments because they'll have both fists out the sunroof, shaking them with rage at the heavens.

I wish I could wrap all of you in sweet dreams and bubble wrap so that the outside world would no longer be able to hurt you.

Reaction Score
The Tim Brando Show on SiriusXM just had a great interview with Calhoun. He gave the scouting report on how to beat Wisconsin. "If I were coach Cal I would..."

He is picking Wisky to win the game.

Frazier for Fla is the X factor for the Gators according to JC. We control him we are in great shape. Basically UConn has the best player in Bazz and he feels confident about UConn's chances to win and play for the National Championship on Monday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom