Calhoun Article in NY Post | The Boneyard

Calhoun Article in NY Post

C

Chief00

I'm in, lets schedule a doubleheader now with St Josephs playing game 1, UConn game 2 - GO Bluejays!
Jim is not playing pay exhibition games against the NCAA D1 big boys until the St. Joe’s program matures.

Reaction Score
I'm sure he meant a doubleheader with a DIII game to open and a DI game to follow.
If Dogdeacon didn't mean "lets schedule a doubleheader now with St Josephs playing game 1, UConn game 2", that's certainly what he typed. Quite frankly, ... hate when such things happen!

Reaction Score
High profile piece in NYPost on a nice little story that many outside of Ct were not aware of but we have been hearing about this for forever (it only seems). I will never stop appreciating what Coach has done to bring us to where we even have this board but my big concern right now is whether Hurley will be able to bring the program back to some good level. It’s a Division 3 team and it’s going to continue to be a big deal in the state media as long as he does it I guess, but there is a level of fatigue hearing about it building.

Reaction Score
If Dogdeacon didn't mean "lets schedule a doubleheader now with St Josephs playing game 1, UConn game 2", that's certainly what he typed. Quite frankly, ... hate when such things happen!
Reading comprehension is secondary to name dropping. Quite frankly Dan won't schedule even a doubleheader with Mr. Calhoun's Bluejays out of respect.

Reaction Score
Will his wins at St. Joseph's count towards his overall win total?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Will his wins at St. Joseph's count towards his overall win total?

If you mean at the NCAA D-I level, no. He had a couple of wins taken off his D-I win total because his Northeastern team played a couple Canadian teams and won.

As for overall win total irrespective of divisions, then all his wins count toward a grand total. He may still have a few D-II wins from his very early years at Northeastern. They upgraded to D-I shortly after he started.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom