Calhoun Alumni Game 8/10 Mohegan On Sale Now | The Boneyard

Calhoun Alumni Game 8/10 Mohegan On Sale Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I just bought tickets for me and my 94 year old Dad. I am SO glad I am able to be there for this and go with my Dad still. I think we have managed to go to every one of these over the years, even though I have lived 3000 miles away for the past 27+ years. Hopefully this will help counter-act all of the negativity surrounding the program these days. This board could also use some positive discussion, so, who else is going this year?

Reaction Score
I just bought tickets for me and my 94 year old Dad. I am SO glad I am able to be there for this and go with my Dad still. I think we have managed to go to every one of these over the years, even though I have lived 3000 miles away for the past 27+ years. Hopefully this will help counter-act all of the negativity surrounding the program these days. This board could also use some positive discussion, so, who else is going this year?
I'll be there. Just got tickets yesterday.

Reaction Score
>>The Jim Calhoun Celebrity Classic online auction is now LIVE through the evening of August 13.We have some great items available - all to raise funds for the Pat and Jim Calhoun Cardiology Center at UConn Health.

This year we are again hosting our auction online on www.BiddingforGood.com! Items include: trips to Mexico and the Dominican Republic, a chance to watch the Red Sox from the Green Monster with limo transport, tickets to see Nicki Minaj & Future at Mohegan Sun Arena, and UConn Basketball tickets & assorted autographed memorabilia from many UConn greats!

To see all the auction items, visit the Jim Calhoun Celebrity Classic Auction page! To place your bids, register online at www.BiddingforGood.comand start bidding! The auction comes to a close at 10PM on Monday, August 13th - so get that bid in!<<

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
>>The Jim Calhoun Celebrity Classic online auction is now LIVE through the evening of August 13.We have some great items available - all to raise funds for the Pat and Jim Calhoun Cardiology Center at UConn Health.

This year we are again hosting our auction online on www.BiddingforGood.com! Items include: trips to Mexico and the Dominican Republic, a chance to watch the Red Sox from the Green Monster with limo transport, tickets to see Nicki Minaj & Future at Mohegan Sun Arena, and UConn Basketball tickets & assorted autographed memorabilia from many UConn greats!

To see all the auction items, visit the Jim Calhoun Celebrity Classic Auction page! To place your bids, register online at www.BiddingforGood.comand start bidding! The auction comes to a close at 10PM on Monday, August 13th - so get that bid in!<<
Someone’s bout to get finessed for 2,000$ for some season tix lol.

Reaction Score
Does the game usually sell out? I want to buy tickets at Mohegan the night of to avoid paying over $20 in fees.....

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Does the game usually sell out? I want to buy tickets at Mohegan the night of to avoid paying over $20 in fees.....

That should work - I remember seeing a good number of empty seats in the 2nd levels and behind baskets in the past. You can check ticketmaster to see what is available now.

Reaction Score
I am very sadly updating my previous post about this game. My 94 year old Dad passed away on July 13th. We had been to all the prior Alumni Games together and I had tickets for us for this year too. I am now going to go with my closest cousin who has been very good to my Dad and me in many ways, but he has been especially generous with making his excellent season tickets available to us over the years. It is going to be very sad and difficult for me, but I know my Dad would want me to go and he would be happy that I chose my cousin to attend with me. I will be the guy with tears in his eyes the whole night!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I am very sadly updating my previous post about this game. My 94 year old Dad passed away on July 13th. We had been to all the prior Alumni Games together and I had tickets for us for this year too. I am now going to go with my closest cousin who has been very good to my Dad and me in many ways, but he has been especially generous with making his excellent season tickets available to us over the years. It is going to be very sad and difficult for me, but I know my Dad would want me to go and he would be happy that I chose my cousin to attend with me. I will be the guy with tears in his eyes the whole night!
Sorry for your loss, SCC. Your Dad will be smiling on you guys.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Very sorry to hear this. Try to focus on the memories of the times you and your dad were there, rather than the loss. I know how hard it is to do right now, having lost my my dad not too long ago, but it is probably the best advice that I got at that time. It helped a lot. Still does.

Reaction Score
Just checking tix. Most seats offered are 2nd deck / etc / crappy. Are that many people going to attend, or have I not mastered MSun tix mechanics?

Kauffmak10

BleedBlue
Reaction Score
I have 2 extra tix available (my buddy and his wife can't go now) if anyone wants/needs them.. Mid court, 3rd row.. PM me

Reaction Score

Enjoy the night SCC knowing dads smiling down on you and your Cuz. Sorry for your loss.

Reaction Score
Hilton is on my flight from ATL to Bradley. Said he’s playing, told him I couldn’t make it. He’s hoping not to have to go back to Japan next season but best of luck to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom