Caitlin Clark U19 Experience | The Boneyard

Caitlin Clark U19 Experience

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Thanks for sharing these articles with us. Caitlin has such a high basketball IQ that this U19 experience is just going to take her game to another level. That Iowa team is really going to need her leadership this season. Without Monika Czinano, Iowa lost (graduated) a solid post player and a decent option for Clark. We will see who steps up. Gabbie Marshall & McKenna Warnock did really well. And I agree with her about the defensive side of the ball as well. Iowa will need to improve on that.

Reaction Score
Thanks for sharing these articles with us. Caitlin has such a high basketball IQ that this U19 experience is just going to take her game to another level. That Iowa team is really going to need her leadership this season. Without Monika Czinano, Iowa lost (graduated) a solid post player and a decent option for Clark. We will see who steps up. Gabbie Marshall & McKenna Warnock did really well. And I agree with her about the defensive side of the ball as well. Iowa will need to improve on that.
Czinano is a returning player and a senior. She was a junior last season.

Reaction Score
Czinano is a returning player and a senior. She was a junior last season.

Oh cool. I was thinking that she was a senior. Thanks for correcting me on that.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I had to take a double take on that. Czinano should have 2 more years available if she chooses to use her extra year of eligibility I think.

Reaction Score
That’s correct. Iowa should be in pretty good hands with Czinano and Clark. They just need Gabbie Marshall and McKenna Warnock to show up consistently along with a slightly better defense, and they will be golden.

Matthew1589

Iowa Hawkeye Grad and Fan
Reaction Score
I've heard Monika is likely to opt for the 5th year. The Iowa coaches have changed their defensive scheme and that is all they have worked on this summer, no offensive sets at all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom