BYU - Spring Practice Review | The Boneyard

BYU - Spring Practice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Team seems loaded, and even with a poor disorganized offensive line, they score a lot and ran a lot of plays. You think UCF ran a lot........UConn will have its hands full.

Don't forget, BD does not have the acclaimed defensive starters he had at Notre Dame, so hard to see Uconn slowing down BYU in number of plays or scoring.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Team seems loaded, and even with a poor disorganized offensive line, they score a lot and ran a lot of plays. You think UCF ran a lot...UConn will have its hands full.

Don't forget, BD does not have the acclaimed defensive starters he had at Notre Dame, so hard to see Uconn slowing down BYU in number of plays or scoring.
You do it by keeping the opponents' offense off the field. I'm reasonably confident that Coach Diaco doesn't need my amateur "expertise" to figure that one out...:D

Reaction Score
Team seems loaded, and even with a poor disorganized offensive line, they score a lot and ran a lot of plays. You think UCF ran a lot...UConn will have its hands full.

Yes-BYU is a major program. Huskies will have their hands full. It will be a major test and hope we develope the skill sets to overcome BYU.

Reaction Score
Yes-BYU is a major program. Huskies will have their hands full. It will be a major test and hope we develope the skill sets to overcome BYU.
Yes, it's a major program. and that is what the next 2 plus years are all about-rebuilding and getting the program back on track. Along the way, every game- every recruiting visit, every practice ... it's all part of the process. When ND was on the program-did you ever think we 'd beat ND in South Bend? When we took apart South Carolina in the bowl game-did a majority of naysayers acknowledge the big white dog-NO!
When we came back to win 5 out of 5 in MSG-& take the last title -everybody had us for dead.... On 8/28-be there for CC and Company .... it's gonna be special!!

Reaction Score
Yes, it's a major program. and that is what the next 2 plus years are all about-rebuilding and getting the program back on track. Along the way, every game- every recruiting visit, every practice ... it's all part of the process. When ND was on the program-did you ever think we 'd beat ND in South Bend? When we took apart South Carolina in the bowl game-did a majority of naysayers acknowledge the big white dog-NO!
When we came back to win 5 out of 5 in MSG-& take the last title -everybody had us for dead.... On 8/28-be there for CC and Company .... it's gonna be special!!

Speaking of getting ready, Spring Practice and some of Diaco's unorthodox training techniques, I understand he will be taking a page from Obamacare's treatment for Migraines and implementing the process as a method to help better absorb blows to the helmet. The direct slaps to the head condition the player for real game time conditions. Amazing stuff. This video is complete with Vitamin D treatment as well. I tell you, this guy, Bob Diaco really thinks outside the box!

Reaction Score
You do it by keeping the opponents' offense off the field. I'm reasonably confident that Coach Diaco doesn't need my amateur "expertise" to figure that one out...:D

But if he learned from Brian Kelly, he does it by changing the play at the LOS up until the final second.

Reaction Score
This is an awful match-up for us as a first game. BYU always has a lot of mature players and it looks like the return a lot of guys from a pretty good team from last season. We'll be getting something like 10 points I have to believe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate