BYU, Maybe? | The Boneyard

BYU, Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Talk about life breaking your way.

I received some emails today requesting my team at work travel to Salt Lake City to support a customer. Looking at our schedule, nothing fits before the first week of October. And it's something that fits right in to my skill set. Part of my job is to fit skill set to customer needs and coordinate travel.

Almost a moral/ethical dilemma.

I'd only be on the hook for 1-2 nights cost of a hotel and food/drink for those extra nights.

Almost seems too easy.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Another tale of things (potentially) breaking right: my wife recently didn't immediately shoot down my probing "I'd love to also go to Utah but understand it's a 1 trip/year maximum". In fact, she said to price it out. If I can make it to Mizzou and BYU, I'll be a happy camper.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Another tale of things (potentially) breaking right: my wife recently didn't immediately shoot down my probing "I'd love to also go to Utah but understand it's a 1 trip/year maximum". In fact, she said to price it out. If I can make it to Mizzou and BYU, I'll be a happy camper.
Dooley: Don't forget, you're still on the hook for a trip to Houston and/or Dallas (SMU) when the Huskies travel to TX next. Hopefully, next year. I'm looking forward to breaking bread with you then, or something like that, so start setting some subtle expectations along those lines with your wife. ;)

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Dooley: Don't forget, you're still on the hook for a trip to Houston and/or Dallas (SMU) when the Huskies travel to TX next. Hopefully, next year. I'm looking forward to breaking bread with you then, or something like that, so start setting some subtle expectations along those lines with your wife. ;)

I have not forgotten! When I saw Houston on the schedule, I was kind of bummed it was a home game. I've heard good things about their new diggs.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
So I'll be in Cali for a conference until 10/1... Already have a return flight home booked... But mayyyybe I should see what it would cost to divert to Provo for 2 days on the way home...? Hmmm...

Reaction Score
CTMike said:
So I'll be in Cali for a conference until 10/1... Already have a return flight home booked... But mayyyybe I should see what it would cost to divert to Provo for 2 days on the way home...? Hmmm...

Do it

Reaction Score
You guys are picking BYU over the conFLiCT! Orlando is cheap and easy to get to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom