BYU loses projected WR starter for up to 6-8 wks | The Boneyard

BYU loses projected WR starter for up to 6-8 wks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
“@drewjay: Big news out of BYU scrimmage was that WR Nick Kurtz has a stress fracture in left foot, will be out 6-8 weeks.”

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...es-projected-wr-starter-for-up-to-two-months/

>>The 6-6, 205-pound Kurtz came to BYU from the JUCO ranks as part of the 2014 recruiting class. Kurtz was listed as the No. 4 receiver and No. 22 JUCO player at any position in the country by Rivals.com.<<

Last edited:

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Stinks for them.

Reaction Score
This does stink. Kurtz came to BYU early enough to participate in spring practices and has looked great this fall. I was really looking forward to him one side of the formation and Mitch Mathews, another 6'-6" receiver on the other side. Both are surprisingly fast for their size.

Reaction Score
This does stink. Kurtz came to BYU early enough to participate in spring practices and has looked great this fall. I was really looking forward to him one side of the formation and Mitch Mathews, another 6'-6" receiver on the other side. Both are surprisingly fast for their size.

It stinks but we should be ok as long as we get Kurtz back for the Texas game.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
It stinks but we should be ok as long as we get Kurtz back for the Texas game.

You may be a cocky son of a gun, but clearly math and reading a calendar aren't your strong points. 6-8 weeks takes you way past your Texas game. Here's hoping your beloved cougars take us as lightly as you do.

Reaction Score
I hate to read when any player is hurt, regardless of the team he plays for. I was really looking forward to watch Kurtz in games but I hope the staff will keep him out as long as it takes for him to heal 100%. The same for any player you might have who is unable to play because of injuries. I wish good luck to the players from both teams, that none will be seriously hurt.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Me too. Nobody likes to see injuries, especially before the season kicks off. The "bright side" is that it's not a head injury. I've grown very nervous over the amount of concussions and concussion symptoms in the game over the past few decades.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
“@drewjay: Big news out of BYU scrimmage was that WR Nick Kurtz has a stress fracture in left foot, will be out 6-8 weeks.”

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...es-projected-wr-starter-for-up-to-two-months/

>>The 6-6, 205-pound Kurtz came to BYU from the JUCO ranks as part of the 2014 recruiting class. Kurtz was listed as the No. 4 receiver and No. 22 JUCO player at any position in the country by Don't post links to rivals.<<

The horror! The horror!

Col.Kurtz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member