BYU Cougars announce RB Jamaal Williams has withdrawn from school | The Boneyard

BYU Cougars announce RB Jamaal Williams has withdrawn from school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I noted in another post that BYU plays @Nebraska, hosts Boise St, goes to Pasadena to play UCLA and then to Ann Arbor to play Michigan in consecutive weeks before returning home to meet up with the Huskies. UConn might be able to jump these guys by virtue of BYU being beat up, tired, overlooking the Huskies as this will be their "breather" before homecoming vs ECU(and then Cinci right after).

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'd be shocked if they won more than 1 of those 4.

Reaction Score
I noted in another post that BYU plays @Nebraska, hosts Boise St, goes to Pasadena to play UCLA and then to Ann Arbor to play Michigan in consecutive weeks before returning home to meet up with the Huskies. UConn might be able to jump these guys by virtue of BYU being beat up, tired, overlooking the Huskies as this will be their "breather" before homecoming vs ECU(and then Cinci right after).

Really tough stretch for them. By then we should hope to have taken some steps forward offensively. They're not gonna like our defense much either. ;)

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Best part is we didn't even face him last year when we play BYU because he was suspended the opener due to alcohol consumption.

Reaction Score
2 glasses of wine into the evening...

I say, without Williams, we smash them in the mouth!

Go Huskies!

Edit: or was that three glasses...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
:eek:.....They're hitting each other so hard they break their necks in the first week of practice? .....gulp!! :(

Reaction Score
Has anyone posted the proverbial "Uconn should take a look at him" post yet?

Reaction Score
Hill is still there and the team will still be tough.

Yes, Hill is still there - but they lose their starting RB and starting TE and depth will likely becomes a problem by the time they get through Nebraska, Boise, UCLA and Michigan all in a row before us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom