BYU can shoot the rock | The Boneyard

BYU can shoot the rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Some of them from from 30 feet out their team is full of shooters.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The refs are already setting picks for Ole Miss, and may start taking some shots for them if the Rebels don't turn things around. I am in full blown P5 conspiracy mode after Selection Sunday.

Reaction Score
The refs are already setting picks for Ole Miss, and may start taking some shots for them if the Rebels don't turn things around. I am in full blown P5 conspiracy mode after Selection Sunday.

Me too the SEC is god awful, only good team is UK, the SEC only had 2 good teams last year. Tyler Haws is a poor mans Steph Curry. BYU needs to keep chucking them up and run up the score.

Reaction Score
Some of them from from 30 feet out their team is full of shooters.
Haws is automatic....he is like the ant-Terrence Samuel, everything he throws up looks like it's going in

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Refs are doing all in their power to keep Ole Miss in this game. Collinsworth picked up his third foul.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
This game jumped the shark. Collinsworth picks up his 4th, then BYU picks up a ridiculous offensive foul when an Ole Miss defender tackles a BYU player driving to the rim, and then there is no call on another tackle of BYU's point guard that results in a steal.

Literally every non-call/call has gone one direction since about 10 minutes into the game.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Rose should get a T. BYU just got murdered twice on that drive to the hole with no call.

Reaction Score
This game jumped the shark. Collinsworth picks up his 4th, then BYU picks up a ridiculous offensive foul when an Ole Miss defender tackles a BYU player driving to the rim, and then there is no call on another tackle of BYU's point guard that results in a steal.

Literally every non-call/call has gone one direction since about 10 minutes into the game.

BYU is doing a lot of it themselves with the sloppy turnovers.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
BYU is doing a lot of it themselves with the sloppy turnovers.

There is no self-inflicted wounds in a game where the officiating is this lopsided. When one team is -10 in close calls, there is no way to overcome it. Arguing that it is BYU's fault they are losing because they are not playing a perfect game in the face of this kind of officiating is silly.

This game is definitely going to influence how i pick my bracket.

Reaction Score
MJ Rhett would have looked good at the 4 for us this year. Just what we could have used inside. Didn't we have a brief flirtation with him last year when he shook loose from Tennessee State or someone like that?

Reaction Score
There is no self-inflicted wounds in a game where the officiating is this lopsided. When one team is -10 in close calls, there is no way to overcome it. Arguing that it is BYU's fault they are losing because they are not playing a perfect game in the face of this kind of officiating is silly.

This game is definitely going to influence how i pick my bracket.

I didn't say they had to play a perfect game,they were up 17 weren't they, these refs are one reason you gotta stay up on Ole Miss, its not over yet.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
MJ Rhett would have looked good at the 4 for us this year. Just what we could have used inside. Didn't we have a brief flirtation with him last year when he shook loose from Tennessee State or someone like that?

If by "brief flirtation" you mean a Boneyard infatuation and nonstop hype machine, then yes.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Summers rolled over on his back with the ball in his hands. THAT IS A TRAVEL. The same thing happened 3 times in the SMU game too. Have refs forgotten how to call travels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom