Buying tickets at the door | The Boneyard

Buying tickets at the door

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Jen*~

Mommy to the Mini Mojo Keeper
Reaction Score
Has anyone had any experience with it this season? Good seats? Bad seats? Will there be any available or are they all in the hands of scalpers?

I was looking online a while back and Ticketmaster was the only place that wasn't charging an arm and a leg. Since I wasn't sure I would be able to go, I decided not to buy in advance.

Well, here I am--I'm in CT and am wanting to attend the Oakland game. (BTW, my brother just graduated from Oakland over the weekend.) So if I make the drive out to Hartford, will I be able to get anything? Or will it be a wasted effort?

If I do get to go, I'd love to meet any BYers again and show off the mini chick. She's getting so big!

Thanks!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I can't imagine you not getting a good ticket. When I did the up and down for Maryland I got a $22 ticket ..end zone but good

Reaction Score
Has anyone had any experience with it this season? Good seats? Bad seats? Will there be any available or are they all in the hands of scalpers?

I was looking online a while back and Ticketmaster was the only place that wasn't charging an arm and a leg. Since I wasn't sure I would be able to go, I decided not to buy in advance.

Well, here I am--I'm in CT and am wanting to attend the Oakland game. (BTW, my brother just graduated from Oakland over the weekend.) So if I make the drive out to Hartford, will I be able to get anything? Or will it be a wasted effort?

If I do get to go, I'd love to meet any BYers again and show off the mini chick. She's getting so big!

Thanks!
You will have no problem getting tickets at the door for the Oakland game.

Reaction Score

Thanks!

Reaction Score

Thanks!

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score

Thanks!

I only get to a few games each year -- but I always see scalpers with tickets near the entry doors both at the XL and Gampel.

Just two weeks ago, before the Penn State game, a scalper had one ticket in row 4 at center court for face value. Your best chances for a good seat are if you are only looking for a single seat. Take a seating diagram of the arena you are going to so (before paying) you can check the ticket to see if it is where the scalper says it is.

Good luck.

sTu

Reaction Score
For Oakland buy the ticket(s) and then go sit where you want as the game begins.

~*Jen*~

Mommy to the Mini Mojo Keeper
Reaction Score
Thank you! I just needed some reassurance.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Boneyarders normally gather in the hallway outside Section 117/217, close by the Trumbull St. entrance (but we are understandably closer to the beer concession).

A few of the faithful will be there before the game, all who attend will be there at halftime. By then we/they will all realize that the visiting team is from Michigan, not Cali.

Most convenient parking is in the garage across the street @ $10.Cheaper parking in lots a block or so away. Food in the arena is lousy and costly. To snag a quck pre-game snack I recommend Dunkin' Donuts across the street.

Be advised that Boneyarders are a fun bunch. Photo ops are welcome. Phil, Danny and TonyC are generous with autographs for your program. DoggyDaddy will demand assurance that you are not from the FBI.

sTu

Reaction Score
If a short walk is not an issue parking around Bushnell and at the Capitol building is free.

arch

Reaction Score
If a short walk is not an issue parking around Bushnell and at the Capitol building is free.

Careful, one man's short walk may be another man's forced march.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom