Butting Heads with the Rams ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Butting Heads with the Rams ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. Akok. Don't know what's happened to him. Looked like he was finding his stride, and then just turned into a non-factor.
  2. We appear to be too often reaching for rebounds rather than getting into position.
  3. Sanogo is shooting 88+% from the line this year. After being a sub 60% FT shooter last season. Only 5 games in, and not a huge sample, but if it's not a mirage, that could be a very important factor down the road.
  4. The refs were brutal all game, but the last minute or two of regulation and the whole OT was otherworldly bad.
  5. Ajax -- 2 points on 1 for 6 shooting. UGH. 14 rebounds? Yes. Feel free to serve up some more of that, Mr. Jackson.
  6. Samson didn't play again. I remember people saying he would be a one and done player. Only way that happens is if he transfers looking for PT. With the way Akok is playing, I think we need to see what Samson (and Springs, for that matter) can do under the bright lights.
  7. Tyler. Another stinker. We need the guy who played against Auburn.
  8. I know the announcers gave Cole the POG, but IMO it should have been Whaley.
  9. I'm hoping that three nail-biters after our early season romp through the cupcake factory help hone the team's toughness and resolve.
  10. I was shocked that Cole had 26 points. If I didn't look at the box score, I would have guess he had about 14.
  11. How many minutes has did Zay play today after his day off?
  12. Sanogo had 3 dimes today. Since he was averaging 0.3 coming in, that could be a good sign for the future.

Reaction Score
  1. Akok. Don't know what's happened to him. Looked like he was finding his stride, and then just turned into a non-factor.
  2. We appear to be too often reaching for rebounds rather than getting into position.
  3. Sanogo is shooting 88+% from the line this year. After being a sub 60% FT shooter last season. Only 5 games in, and not a huge sample, but if it's not a mirage, that could be a very important factor down the road.
  4. The refs were brutal all game, but the last minute or two of regulation and the whole OT was otherworldly bad.
  5. Ajax -- 2 points on 1 for 6 shooting. UGH. 14 rebounds? Yes. Feel free to serve up some more of that, Mr. Jackson.
  6. Samson didn't play again. I remember people saying he would be a one and done player. Only way that happens is if he transfers looking for PT. With the way Akok is playing, I think we need to see what Samson (and Springs, for that matter) can do under the bright lights.
  7. Tyler. Another stinker. We need the guy who played against Auburn.
  8. I know the announcers gave Cole the POG, but IMO it should have been Whaley.
  9. I'm hoping that three nail-biters after our early season romp through the cupcake factory help hone the team's toughness and resolve.
  10. I was shocked that Cole had 26 points. If I didn't look at the box score, I would have guess he had about 14.
  11. How many minutes has did Zay play today after his day off?
  12. Sanogo had 3 dimes today. Since he was averaging 0.3 coming in, that could be a good sign for the future.
#6 ++

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
13. Hawkins continues to get minimal minutes, especially when it seems like the team needs a jolt of offense. Hurley needs to rip off the training wheels soon.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
No one giving Adama love for passing out of the triple team for the tying 3!
No. Because he was triple teamed and passing was like his Plan D there. He needs to develop actual intent to pass once and awhile and not just do so a split second before a travel.

Reaction Score
No one giving Adama love for passing out of the triple team for the tying 3!
People really enjoy criticizing him for not passing out of doubles when he was very rarely doubled to begin with,

Reaction Score
Samson didn't play again. I remember people saying he would be a one and done player. Only way that happens is if he transfers looking for PT. With the way Akok is playing, I think we need to see what Samson (and Springs, for that matter) can do under the bright lights.
No one that knows what they’re talking about ever said this. It was said he has nba potential not that he’s 1 and done

Reaction Score
2 of Sanogo's 3 assists were on the out-of-bounds play where Cole curls around him for the jumper ("the 'ol Jayhawk play" per the announcers). We must have run that play at least a half-dozen times last year and I think Cole made the shot every time, but they were all long two's. Happy to see him stepping back behind the arc this year, and even happier to see he's still making it every time.

Reaction Score
13. Hawkins continues to get minimal minutes, especially when it seems like the team needs a jolt of offense. Hurley needs to rip off the training wheels soon.
They seem to not be letting him play through his mistakes. I recall Calhoun giving Bazz much leeway as a freshmen. They've got to let him get experience and work through the errors. This is a recipe for timidity, if Hurley's not careful.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom