Butler? | The Boneyard

Butler?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
We need as many offensive options as possible if Lou is not firing. Nat will need to wait until we get some breathing room.

Reaction Score
She did just fine, and forced an important foul on one of their bigs. This was one of those games where you can say that -- Gabby aside (because she was spectacular) -- UConn needed every minute of play from everyone who got into the game.

Reaction Score
I had feared Nat might pan out to be another Heather Buck--too gentle to be effective. But she just may not be as quick a study as our other post players. Improvement takes as much time as it takes, and her improvement showed when we needed it tonight. I loved seeing her mix it up with the SC bigs.

Reaction Score
I had feared Nat might pan out to be another Heather Buck--too gentle to be effective. But she just may not be as quick a study as our other post players. Improvement takes as much time as it takes, and her improvement showed when we needed it tonight. I loved seeing her mix it up with the SC bigs.
Agree. There's no one else on the bench to mix it up with the bigs. She has a valuable role on the team and is working hard to improve on her skills.

Reaction Score
I thought Nat's presence threw SC off balance at a time in the game when they might have made a run. She definitely got under their bigs skin and I noticed a few Gamecocks elbows being thrown at the time. IMHO, she was a beast in the short time she played!

Reaction Score
Butler has shown up in quite a few games............I think the bigger the game, the bigger she shows. I don't think she's given enough credit for the work she puts in. No, she's no a scorer, but she also stops the other team from scoring.

Reaction Score
The Badass Bench player award goes to-----BUTLER
BASSASS FRESHMEN AWARD GOES TO--Dangerfield!!!

Butler never played such a physical game and held her own.
Dangerfield--ball handling and 7 assists were only amazing for a frosh--she proved she belongs as a starter.

Reaction Score
Not counting the minutes when she came in when Collier fouled out, those earlier two or three minutes were as important as any time spent by anyone on the court last night, save Gabby's performance. The bottom could have fallen out then but Nat at least held her own when I think a lot of us held our breathe thinking the worse. Go Nat!!

Reaction Score
Butler has shown up in quite a few games..I think the bigger the game, the bigger she shows. I don't think she's given enough credit for the work she puts in. No, she's no a scorer, but she also stops the other team from scoring.
I remember SO clearly Heather Buck's one big game, where Geno sicced her on Britney Griner and HB shut her down. No comparison between the two Huskies, but just a trip down memory lane...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Butler has shown up in quite a few games..I think the bigger the game, the bigger she shows. I don't think she's given enough credit for the work she puts in. No, she's no a scorer, but she also stops the other team from scoring.
Agree. The last few games I've noticed just how fit she has become. Minutes are going to tough to come by in the post next year, but if she continues on her upward trend as to fitness and BBIQ she'll earn her share of them.

It takes a quality kid to be able to jump into an intense game on short notice and be ready immediately to perform at high level. Nat seems to relish to those moments. I'm happy for her.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom