Reaction Score
Sat Jan 8 @ SHU
Wed Jan 12 v SJU
Sat Jan 15 @ PC
Tues Jan 18 v Butler
Thurs Jan 20 @ Butler
TuesJan 25 v Georgetown
Sat Jan 29 @ depaul
Barring any injuries during this stretch. This should get them in game shape. Like this revamped schedule.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
I picked a Saturday game for a reason! Now I have 5 tickets and not sure I can use any of them. Anyone want to sit midcourt upper decks, about halfway up? I got them for $55 each.

Reaction Score
That's a crappy timing exchange, game on a Saturday afternoon & holiday becomes 7pm game on a weeknight.
No attack here @Dogdeacon but think about how hard it can be to reschedule a game in these times. Play AD and consider the availability of players and the venue. You have or should have received an email from UConn explaining if this was a hardship you can be compensated for another game.
I picked a Saturday game for a reason! Now I have 5 tickets and not sure I can use any of them. Anyone want to sit midcourt upper decks, about halfway up? I got them for $55 each.
See above, if you have not been contacted by UConn then contact them. You will be presently surprised to realize they are doing all they can in the times we are in. I have two tickets to offer also but I can't blame the school.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Sat Jan 8 @ SHU
Wed Jan 12 v SJU
Sat Jan 15 @ PC
Tues Jan 18 v Butler
Thurs Jan 20 @ Butler
TuesJan 25 v Georgetown
Sat Jan 29 @ depaul

That's actually not that bad a stretch. Even the week they play Tuesday/Thursday they don't play again until the following week. Two games a week moving forward, which is how it should be.

Reaction Score
No attack here @Dogdeacon but think about how hard it can be to reschedule a game in these times. Play AD and consider the availability of players and the venue. You have or should have received an email from UConn explaining if this was a hardship you can be compensated for another game.

See above, if you have not been contacted by UConn then contact them. You will be presently surprised to realize they are doing all they can in the times we are in. I have two tickets to offer also but I can't blame the school.
I'm not blaming anyone just stating facts. Personally I'm in a similarly complicated situation as UConn, I've got 3 boys each playing on 2-3 basketball teams so games or practices every day of the week & weekend = finding a holiday to get everyone to a UConn game was gold that's been turned into a liability. Frankly it does kind of suck that UConn & Butler put this game on the 18th, when a holiday MLK on the 17th is sitting right next to it. Unfortunately UConn doesn't play on 2/21 President's Day either (& can't reschedule to then with games Saturday 2/19 & Tuesday 2/22) seems like a compounding scheduling miss.

I understand things like this offer compromised solutions only. I'll hopefully be able to reschedule to a more convenient game, if not sell or just eat. That's just the unavoidable covid bummer that so much ends up scrapped or squandered.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That's actually not that bad a stretch. Even the week they play Tuesday/Thursday they don't play again until the following week. Two games a week moving forward, which is how it should be.

This should take Hurley out of his comfort zone with player rotations during this stretch.
And I like that.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
this should make for a fun stretch for us to watch at the very least.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
This should take Mrs. 8893 out of her comfort zone with the frequency with which I am incommunicado.

And I like that.
Mrs. 8893 doesn't yell back from another room asking, "WTH are you screaming at the TV for? Stop it already, the dog is scared!"?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom