Butler annihilates Creighton in OT | The Boneyard

Butler annihilates Creighton in OT

Reaction Score
Well I guess there’s some hope we’ll beat em... but no Zeg and Creighton is just a different animal at home. Missing Bouknight is gonna be tough but we need to kill them on the boards

Reaction Score
Watched until about 8 minutes remaining. Butler looked like garbage. Playing horrible. Turning it over. Missing dunks. Creighton looked great. Apparently Butler got their act together shortly after I changed the channel

Reaction Score
Watched until about 8 minutes remaining. Butler looked like garbage. Playing horrible. Turning it over. Missing dunks. Creighton looked great. Apparently Butler got their act together shortly after I changed the channel
Butler played well in the first half. I think they were up 7 at the half. Then Creighton, well mostly Denzel Mahoney, went on a big run to start the 2nd half and went up by like 12 or 13. The last few minutes were all Butler as they whittled the lead away. So you probably just saw the big Creighton run.

Reaction Score
Butler played well in the first half. I think they were up 7 at the half. Then Creighton, well mostly Denzel Mahoney, went on a big run to start the 2nd half and went up by like 12 or 13. The last few minutes were all Butler as they whittled the lead away. So you probably just saw the big Creighton run.
Yeah, I meant in the first part of the 2nd half. Butler look bad. Creighton looked good. Looked like an easy win for Creighton. Apparently not.

Reaction Score
Apparently not. I've been focused on making inappropriate comparisons between the relative importance of college athletics compared to the loss of 380,000 to Covid....

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Apparently not. I've been focused on making inappropriate comparisons between the relative importance of college athletics compared to the loss of 380,000 to Covid....

Well, at least you were able to find enough time to break away from worrying about the 'ronas societal implications to let us know the word "annihilates" may be a stretch for the purposes of this game score.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom