Busy day for UConn fanatics | The Boneyard

Busy day for UConn fanatics

Reaction Score
So much to watch today. Men at 2, women at 3, baseball at 3:30 (online), and hockey at 8. Add in the Bruins at 1 and Yankees/Red Sox spring training game. And it's my anniversary, so fitting in a dinner too. Doesn't get much better than this.

Reaction Score
So much to watch today. Men at 2, women at 3, baseball at 3:30 (online), and hockey at 8. Add in the Bruins at 1 and Yankees/Red Sox spring training game. And it's my anniversary, so fitting in a dinner too. Doesn't get much better than this.

Baseball got moved to 3pm. Funny thing, I'll have to miss some of this as well as my wife and I are going out to a folk concert tonight, as part of her birthday gift.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the baseball correction. Enjoy the concert. I wanted to go to Geno's new restaurant in Manchester tonight, but I'll save that when I have more time. Told my husband we have to be home by 8!

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Thanks for the baseball correction. Enjoy the concert. I wanted to go to Geno's new restaurant in Manchester tonight, but I'll save that when I have more time. Told my husband we have to be home by 8!
Went there last week. Loved the decor and the food was good too. Chances are, if you don’t have a reservation on a Friday or Saturday, you’ll end up eating at the bar. Which isn’t the worst fate in the world.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom